+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Falcons & Packers fans like Boy Scouts/Saints compared to 49ers fans

Falcons & Packers fans like Boy Scouts/Saints compared to 49ers fans

<font size="2">The boards were relatively quiet when we were playing the Falcons & Saints. Some of those teams fans came in politely and congratulated us.

It's a different story with 49ers fans. From the boards ehre and elsewhere, and in the media in general, the 49ers fans are on par with the pond scum Eagles fans.

Apparently SF is not only full of Twinks, but chock full of Grade A D-bags. I guess they take their cue from their sore loser and cry baby ***** of a Head Coach Jim Harbaugh.

It's no wonder Jim Schwarz wanted to kick his ***.

Kick rocks 49ers fans, you get no respect from the Giants fans. Hell, you guys even want to kill your own player, Kyle Williams. Stay classy.....</font>

Re: Falcons & Packers fans like Boy Scouts/Saints compared to 49ers fans

Atlanta Falcon fans: Talk trash before the game but the falcons were so dominated (24-2 score) that they couldn't even come up with excuses.

Green Bay Packer fans: Talk trash before the game but there were plenty of whiners about "Packers didn't play their A game" or "Packers lost because of the dropped passes". They completely forgot about the 3 terrible ref calls.

San Francisco 49er fans: Talk trash before the game and still talking. Putting all the blame on Williams? Talking about Bradshaw's stopped progress and "believing" it was a fumble. I guess they learned how to make excuses from Harbaugh. I have yet to hear any 49er fan put any blame on Alex Smith who was terrible.

New England Patriot fans: After the 2007 SB (i call it the 2007 SB because it was for 2007 season), they sounded just like 49er fans with their excuses. Wah! "Eli should have been called down because a defender had his jersey for a half second."? "Eli got so lucky on that pass to Tyree."?

If we listened to the opposing fans, the Giants should be 0-16 for the season.

funny the difference in the franchise fan bases:</P>

if we played and called the game like SF did, this board would have BLOWN UP and wanted Coughlin's head on a pike for the mistakes.</P>

it's the exact opposite over there. They're so much gushing man-love for Harbaugh they can't bring themselves to admit that while he had a great season, his stupidity lost them that game.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

funny the difference in the franchise fan bases:</p>

if we played and called the game like SF did, this board would have BLOWN UP and wanted Coughlin's head on a pike for the mistakes.</p>

it's the exact opposite over there. They're so much gushing man-love for Harbaugh they can't bring themselves to admit that while he had a great season, his stupidity lost them that game.</p>[/quote]

CDN, Im curious where did you think Harbaugh lost them the game? I thought they just didn't have the offensive horses we did and of course the 2 TOs were the difference.

All-Pro

Harbaugh put game in Smith's hands and not Frank Gore.

Muddy field and high winds: Frank Gore should be getting the ball. Not a scrambling QB.

Smith completed just 1 pass to a wideout... Why did Harbaugh expect that to change in last 3-4 possessions?

49ers are the worst fans that I've ever encountered on the boards. They just sounded like ignorant thugs.</P>

Harbaugh should have kept running the ball. He had a great season and he's going to win a SB with that team soon, but his decisions help cost him this game. </P>

[quote user="yatitle"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

funny the difference in the franchise fan bases:</P>

if we played and called the game like SF did, this board would have BLOWN UP and wanted Coughlin's head on a pike for the mistakes.</P>

it's the exact opposite over there. They're so much gushing man-love for Harbaugh they can't bring themselves to admit that while he had a great season, his stupidity lost them that game.</P>

[/quote]

CDN, Im curious where did you think Harbaugh lost them the game? I thought they just didn't have the offensive horses we did and of course the 2 TOs were the difference.
    [/quote]</P>

they racked up 150 yards rushing in a game where they basically abandoned the run in the 4th quarter and overtime.</P>

we couldn't stop any of their RBs, never mind Gore.</P>

the fact that they got the ball with under 2 minutes left in the game, and threw it 3 times and only chewed 18 seconds off the clock, i mean really? your RB is averaging 4.6 yards and you throw it 3 times?</P>

with the sloppy conditions, why not run the ball and force us to put 8 in the box and give their WRs and VD more room to roam out there?</P>

if you can't convert 3rd downs with your crappy WRs, why not try running it a tonne?</P>

not to mention, after the fair catch diving punt reception in the first, why was Williams ANYWHERE NEAR a punt that bounced? Blackmon calls fair catch and takes off, gets a flag, and the next punt Aaron Ross is out there.</P>

Not only does Williams not get told to secure the ball as his first priority AFTER the diving fair catch, he gets the balls stripped in OT.</P>

either he shouldn't be out there, or he should have been told his job is to protect the ball at all costs.</P>

i think Harbaugh was too emotionally affected by the Saints win to realize he was in a completely different style of game against the Giants.</P>

No excuses came from us. We got our butts kicked. Lots of respect for the Giants. Saints fans were by far the worst I encountered during the season.

Harbaugh more concerned with showing all that Alex Smith belongs there than actually doing what's right to win game.
    Not to mention he is a classless a-hole.

[quote user="bflo23"]Atlanta Falcon fans: Talk trash before the game but the falcons were so dominated (24-2 score) that they couldn't even come up with excuses.

Green Bay Packer fans: Talk trash before the game but there were plenty of whiners about "Packers didn't play their A game" or "Packers lost because of the dropped passes". They completely forgot about the 3 terrible ref calls.

San Francisco 49er fans: Talk trash before the game and still talking. Putting all the blame on Williams? Talking about Bradshaw's stopped progress and "believing" it was a fumble. I guess they learned how to make excuses from Harbaugh. I have yet to hear any 49er fan put any blame on Alex Smith who was terrible.

New England Patriot fans: After the 2007 SB (i call it the 2007 SB because it was for 2007 season), they sounded just like 49er fans with their excuses. Wah! "Eli should have been called down because a defender had his jersey for a half second."? "Eli got so lucky on that pass to Tyree."?

If we listened to the opposing fans, the Giants should be 0-16 for the season.
    [/quote]

I read some 49ers fans on their board saying that Eli and Alex Smith's performances during the game were equal if not Alex Smith being even better.

+ Reply to Thread