+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Falcons & Packers fans like Boy Scouts/Saints compared to 49ers fans

Re: Falcons & Packers fans like Boy Scouts/Saints compared to 49ers fans

love packers hate 49ers and dirtbirds

[quote user="Lambeau12"]No excuses came from us. We got our butts kicked. Lots of respect for the Giants. Saints fans were by far the worst I encountered during the season.[/quote]

Truth..Packers fans, just like the organization , are class..and even if a few come and trash it up a bit, as every team does, the majority come in respectful...goes to show more about the TEAM when that happens...Philly is just as bad..thugs and low life..pretty much the same character as the players...I guess the fan base reflects the team in those cases.

Cowboy fans seem arrogant as hell. Philly fans are jerks, dont know anything about redskin fans?

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Cowboy fans seem arrogant as hell. Philly fans are jerks, dont know anything about redskin fans?[/quote]</P>

SF fans may be the biggest idiots / thugs, Redskin fans are just downright stupid. On the ESPN blog, I saw a posting in which a 'skin fan is going through their matchup with the Giants and he had it as Rex Grossman being the better QB over Eli. Under the comment were dozens have "thumbs up" approvals and comments agreeing with it. Granted, this was in the beginning of the year, but that comparrison (and support) just blew my mind. Besides that,other postings that I've seen just makes them seem like they have their blinders on -- stuff like, "we're just one player away."</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Cowboy fans seem arrogant as hell. Philly fans are jerks, dont know anything about redskin fans?[/quote]Texans fans are unbearable. Texas is just a ****hole in general lol

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

funny the difference in the franchise fan bases:</p>

if we played and called the game like SF did, this board would have BLOWN UP and wanted Coughlin's head on a pike for the mistakes.</p>

it's the exact opposite over there. They're so much gushing man-love for Harbaugh they can't bring themselves to admit that while he had a great season, his stupidity lost them that game.</p>[/quote]
    Shoulda kept feeding Frank Gore.

[quote user="JJC7301"]

49ers are the worst fans that I've ever encountered on the boards. They just sounded like ignorant thugs.</p>

Harbaugh should have kept running the ball. He had a great season and he's going to win a SB with that team soon, but his decisions help cost him this game. </p>[/quote]

im on the niners board trying to be civil. Giving them credit ....all they do is complain how we got lucky blah blah blah. the majority are poor sport cowards.

It is better to be gracious in victory and defeat. 49er fans probably dont know that.

Bench Player

Reading these pages the last few days has helped me to sympathise with the Raider nation and why they might dislike the 49er's. ;-)

49er fan supposedly eating "crow" and then saying "the giants don't deserve to go to the super bowl."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhmM...el_video_title

+ Reply to Thread