+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mathieu

Veteran

Mathieu

I don't claim to know a great deal about being an NFL GM but this kid from LSU looks like a good choice when he becomes available.

Re: Mathieu

hes a bad ***. that being said isnt he a bit of a baby and a troublemaker? still only 19 and a sophomore so idk if hes even draft eligible anytime soon.

He's a punk *** thug! We don't want any criminal characters on our team. Think of the trouble he would get into, in a metro area like NYC.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

hes also an idiot. totally got away with a "desean jackson" on that punt return TD. tossed it to the official before getting into the endzone! lucky for them nobody noticed til a few minutes later.

Veteran

Okay, never mind.

[quote user="jax5338"]hes also an idiot. totally got away with a "desean jackson" on that punt return TD. tossed it to the official before getting into the endzone! lucky for them nobody noticed til a few minutes later.
    [/quote]yeah I saw that jax---my wife saw it and mentioned that he got lucky. Yup thats the ****y and immaturity showing now. He is only a sophmore, but he better learn soon. You cant do that in the NFL.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

The guy is a stud on defense and is a big time playmaker on special teams.

He's a ****** bag. I like him as a player though.

[quote user="gmen0820"]He's a ****** bag. I like him as a player though.[/quote]I agree on the ****** bag part. And if he does not change his ways, he will be in jail or dead before he can make any impact in the NFL.

I don't think he will be a good cover corner in the NFL, so he may just be a 1 trick pony--a special teamer. The NFL top receivers will eat him alive.

Veteran

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="gmen0820"]He's a ****** bag. I like him as a player though.[/quote]I agree on the ****** bag part.* And if he does not change his ways, he will be in jail or dead before he can make any impact in the NFL.

I don't think he will be a good cover corner in the NFL, so he may just be a 1 trick pony--a special teamer.* The NFL top receivers will eat him alive.

[/quote]

He's an interesting prospect. Yeah I can't see drafting him to be your no.1 cover corner and sticking him on guys like Calvin Johnson or Brandon Marshall, giving away like 8 inches and 60 lbs.

I think his best role would be going on a defense that's already solid and using him as sort of a hybrid nickel CB/S type role, let him freelance a bit, use his instincts and his ball skills to make plays.Perfect role would be taking over Charles Woodson's duties in GB.

+ Reply to Thread