+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mathieu

Veteran

Mathieu

I don't claim to know a great deal about being an NFL GM but this kid from LSU looks like a good choice when he becomes available.

Re: Mathieu

hes a bad ***. that being said isnt he a bit of a baby and a troublemaker? still only 19 and a sophomore so idk if hes even draft eligible anytime soon.

He's a punk *** thug! We don't want any criminal characters on our team. Think of the trouble he would get into, in a metro area like NYC.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

hes also an idiot. totally got away with a "desean jackson" on that punt return TD. tossed it to the official before getting into the endzone! lucky for them nobody noticed til a few minutes later.

Veteran

Okay, never mind.

[quote user="jax5338"]hes also an idiot. totally got away with a "desean jackson" on that punt return TD. tossed it to the official before getting into the endzone! lucky for them nobody noticed til a few minutes later.
    [/quote]yeah I saw that jax---my wife saw it and mentioned that he got lucky. Yup thats the ****y and immaturity showing now. He is only a sophmore, but he better learn soon. You cant do that in the NFL.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

The guy is a stud on defense and is a big time playmaker on special teams.

He's a ****** bag. I like him as a player though.

[quote user="gmen0820"]He's a ****** bag. I like him as a player though.[/quote]I agree on the ****** bag part. And if he does not change his ways, he will be in jail or dead before he can make any impact in the NFL.

I don't think he will be a good cover corner in the NFL, so he may just be a 1 trick pony--a special teamer. The NFL top receivers will eat him alive.

--sharick88

Veteran

[quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="gmen0820"]He's a ****** bag. I like him as a player though.[/quote]I agree on the ****** bag part.* And if he does not change his ways, he will be in jail or dead before he can make any impact in the NFL.

I don't think he will be a good cover corner in the NFL, so he may just be a 1 trick pony--a special teamer.* The NFL top receivers will eat him alive.

[/quote]

He's an interesting prospect. Yeah I can't see drafting him to be your no.1 cover corner and sticking him on guys like Calvin Johnson or Brandon Marshall, giving away like 8 inches and 60 lbs.

I think his best role would be going on a defense that's already solid and using him as sort of a hybrid nickel CB/S type role, let him freelance a bit, use his instincts and his ball skills to make plays.Perfect role would be taking over Charles Woodson's duties in GB.

+ Reply to Thread