+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just need the Giants to win!!!!

Id be willing to give something up in my life in order for us to win this game... Ive never been so nervous about a game before cause deep down inside I know the PATS are going to be ready... When we won the first time I kinda didnt think we would win 100% but this game I feel as if we can...

I just really need the Giants to win... This game means alot to the Giants organization as a whole... It also proves that the last SB win wasnt a fluke!!!

Go Giants!!!
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

Re: I just need the Giants to win!!!!

What makes you think the Giants won't be ready?

Im not saying they wont... I said I feel like they can win... I just really need for them to win thats all... I have friends that are PATS fans and all I hear is how the 1st SB was luck and yada yada yada, and if they ever were to play agian (which would never happen according to them because we wouldnt make it to another SB) how they would kill us...

Not to mention Eli would def. be considered Elite by everyone (by beating TB and Co. twice), he would escape Peytons shadows, bebest QB the NY Giants have ever had, prevail with all the adversity we faced this year with injuries, BUT most of all..... Silance the critics about the NY Giants...

A peice of me would rest forever!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

Giants know full well the Pats are gonna be jacked for this game. I don't care what Brady says about 'ancient history is forgotten' - these guys want blood payment for 2/3/08

Don't think for one moment that ANY Giant thinks this is going to be a cakewalk because they're not going up against a team which isn't a dominant force like it was in '07. The Pats are a stealthy cat. But.....on the flip side .....the Giants are much better than they were in '07.

Only 7 Pats from '07 remain and 14 Giants. The Pats know what it's like to have something taken away from them which was a given, but the Giants know what it's like to be under-foot, under-appreciate and under-estimated. Tuck said it's gonna be a dog fight

What will be, will be.

Look at it this way. We have a really good chance of winning the Superbowl this year. Who around here in their wildest dreams would have predicted that in early November?

Try to relax and enjoy the experience. No matter what happens it's a really good time to be a NY Giants fan.

Just my $0.02

The Giants will win.

It has already been decided So please...for the love of God relax.

I've been saying the same things during this entire run....when will you finally believe me?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

All-Pro

i'd give a spleen, appendix, wisdom tooth ... maybe not a kidney, but only b/c i think we have a great chance

Bench Player

I really like our chances. Nothing is ever a guarantee, but the G-Men are playing great right now and they know how to beat the Pats. They've done it before and they will do it again.

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]Id be willing to give something up in my life in order for us to win this game... Ive never been so nervous about a game before cause deep down inside I know the PATS are going to be ready... When we won the first time I kinda didnt think we would win 100% but this game I feel as if we can...

I just really need the Giants to win... This game means alot to the Giants organization as a whole... It also proves that the last SB win wasnt a fluke!!!

Go Giants!!![/quote]The Giants will win! Does that help?
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Banned

We ALL need the Giants to win but if they lose, I'm not gonna curl over and die... I'm gonna start screaming "Go Bulls"! Sorry Knick fans... can't go with me on this trip.