+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does everyone hate us?

Bench Player

Why does everyone hate us?

I have been a Giant fan my entire life and it seems that no matter what the entire leauges fans cant stand us. Why? I cant figure out if its jealousy or what... or maybe its just cause were New York.....

Re: Why does everyone hate us?

Because we are successful. 3 super bowls in the last 25 years, one of the higher numbers in the league.

Just like lot of people hate the Patriots, Steelers, Cowboys, 9ers.

Bench Player

Yeah thats true i guess but it seems were hated the most, even AFC teams on the west coast... I just dont get it

I always hate how after just about every win the fans of other teams cannot just say- nice win, it's always Oh they were lucky this play didn't stand, or the other team played like crap, or whatever.. They just need to admit it- Giants are the NFC Champs!!

Veteran

It's a combination of a lot of things: big city, confident fans, successful team, Eli Manning, lots of press, they lose their bets when betting against us, their own team sucks.....

Hi you guys. I am a Chargers die hard fan who lives in Cali for years. I also love the GMEN. They are my second favorite team for the past 7 years. (Always have to have a second fav team.) The reason why most Charger fans dont like (but respect) the Giants is becaause of the whole Eli Manning draft thing. I personally dont care. I am a fan of New York and I have loved Osi ever since he came to the league. Heck i love the whole D line. But That is why on the west coast most fans dont like the Giants. They think that Eli Manning really put San Diego and its franchise down and made them feel like Eli was too good to be in SD. As far as other people here out on the west coast hating the Giants, I dont know why. It has to be jealously. I always wanted to be a New Yorker in every aspect. The confidence is amazing. Anyways, finally posted on here for years. But good luck in the SB BLUE MEN.

Bench Player

Thanks for the input! I know their are acceptions out their but the majority of the football nation does hate us...thats fine though we'll just hate back

Bench Player

It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York

Just like people everywhere else hate Cali. Its a Cali thing. New York and Cali are hated by the rest of the country.

Starter

[quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time. With some exceptions, people here are by far the most dramatic, rudest and most delusional fans, I have ever encountered. Most New Yorkers will tell you that NY is the greatest place to live in North America, when its not. Also, because ESPN has a NY bias, by overrating guys like Sanchez and protecting fan incidents from getting out and covering your teams every move. That is why most people hate New York, its not because you're New York, its because most New Yorkers are D-Bags, plain and simple.

+ Reply to Thread