+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Why does everyone hate us?

I think everybody anymore hates Dallas and not because of their wins.They dont even like them in Texas anymore.The Texans have become the team there.

Recent success (jealousy)is probably the main reason. To be honest I don't see it and I really don't care.

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time. With some exceptions, people here are by far the most dramatic, rudest and most delusional fans, I have ever encountered. Most New Yorkers will tell you that NY is the greatest place to live in North America, when its not. Also, because ESPN has a NY bias, by overrating guys like Sanchez and protecting fan incidents from getting out and covering your teams every move. That is why most people hate New York, its not because you're New York, its because most New Yorkers are D-Bags, plain and simple.[/quote]</P>

I live in NJ with millions of other Giants fans and can tell you compared to the trash in Philly, NY is heaven. I would not want to ever live in a city but I damn sure would never live in Philly. I do get a kick out of all the Eagles fans crying on WIP the past few weeks. It is good entertainment. </P>

</P>

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time. With some exceptions, people here are by far the most dramatic, rudest and most delusional fans, I have ever encountered. Most New Yorkers will tell you that NY is the greatest place to live in North America, when its not. Also, because ESPN has a NY bias, by overrating guys like Sanchez and protecting fan incidents from getting out and covering your teams every move. That is why most people hate New York, its not because you're New York, its because most New Yorkers are D-Bags, plain and simple.[/quote]

Can't the same be said of every fan base :/?

Edit: thinking over what i said and what you wrote, i could have worded it better. oh well. just ignore my comment
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Starter

[quote user="TroyArcher"]

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time.[/quote]</P>

I live in NJ with millions of other Giants fans and can tell you compared to the trash in Philly, NY is heaven.* I would not want to ever live in a city but I damn sure would never live in Philly.* I do get a kick out of all the Eagles fans crying on WIP the past few weeks.* It is good entertainment.* </P>

*</P>[/quote]My point, exactly.

I've never been one to see a lot of hate toward the New York Giants around the league. I'd say the Cowboys are easily the most hated, Patriots next, and a few other teams not including the Giants.

I can see why a lot of people don't like New York and a few of it's other teams (Namely the Yankees).

There are countless times where New York is shoved down your throat by the media as the 'greatest city ever'. It's the entitlement and the blindness to anything not New York related. Most people feel like New Yorkers live in their own little world, and to some extent, can't say I disagree.

I personally don't care. New York is just not for me, though.

[quote user="bronxvgiant"]I think everybody anymore hates Dallas and not because of their wins.They dont even like them in Texas anymore.The Texans have become the team there.[/quote]

Not too sure about that. I live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and I can certainly say that's not the case here. And the few times I've visited San Antonio lately (much closer to Houston), that seems to be the consensus there as well.

The Texans have a big fan base that will continue to grow if they keep getting better, but I don't think they're more popular or more liked in Texas

I Dont care why and neither should you.

Bench Player

Simple: JEALOUS that they are not New Yorkers!

Almost every person that i talk to who is not a Charger fan, hates the Chargers also. I DUNNO WHY.