+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Why does everyone hate us?

[quote user="Billyde508"]I cant figure out if its jealousy or what... [/quote]

Could be because of that type of smugness right there. Possibly... maybe.......

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time. With some exceptions, people here are by far the most dramatic, rudest and most delusional fans, I have ever encountered. Most New Yorkers will tell you that NY is the greatest place to live in North America, when its not. Also, because ESPN has a NY bias, by overrating guys like Sanchez and protecting fan incidents from getting out and covering your teams every move. That is why most people hate New York, its not because you're New York, its because most New Yorkers are D-Bags, plain and simple.[/quote]

I don't agree.

I think it's just math. Most people are a-holes. NY has more people than pretty much every other area. On a percentage basis that means more a-holes. That's it.

You'd have a hard time convincing anyone that the ******bag percentage is lower in Philly, LA or Miami than it is in NY.

There may be few of them but that's just because of the smaller size of the denominator, not the percentage thereof.

Veteran

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time. With some exceptions, people here are by far the most dramatic, rudest and most delusional fans, I have ever encountered. Most New Yorkers will tell you that NY is the greatest place to live in North America, when its not. Also, because ESPN has a NY bias, by overrating guys like Sanchez and protecting fan incidents from getting out and covering your teams every move. That is why most people hate New York, its not because you're New York, its because most New Yorkers are D-Bags, plain and simple.[/quote]

This guy sounds like a real class act! Sure sounds to me like your looking down the nose of our fan base and city! Your comment is pretty dramatic, rude, and delusional! Ever here of the pot calling the kettle black?

Starter

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time. With some exceptions, people here are by far the most dramatic, rudest and most delusional fans, I have ever encountered. Most New Yorkers will tell you that NY is the greatest place to live in North America, when its not. Also, because ESPN has a NY bias, by overrating guys like Sanchez and protecting fan incidents from getting out and covering your teams every move. That is why most people hate New York, its not because you're New York, its because most New Yorkers are D-Bags, plain and simple.[/quote]

I don't agree.

I think it's just math. Most people are a-holes. NY has more people than pretty much every other area. On a percentage basis that means more a-holes. That's it.

You'd have a hard time convincing anyone that the ******bag percentage is lower in Philly, LA or Miami than it is in NY.

There may be few of them but that's just because of the smaller size of the denominator, not the percentage thereof.[/quote]Solid point, you bring up. Green Bay is the smallest market in sports yet they have the classiest fans. Less people = less aholes