+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ballard???????

Ballard???????

I was so excited about Jake early on, but where has he been lately, I don't know if he is getting covered better or what, but he needs to be a bigger part of this next game. I wish we could get a serious running game going, that would be huge. We would be unstoppable.

Re: Ballard???????

[quote user="Pa1jintfan"]I was so excited about Jake early on, but where has he been lately, I don't know if he is getting covered better or what, but he needs to be a bigger part of this next game. I wish we could get a serious running game going, that would be huge. We would be unstoppable.[/quote]

I think his knee is holding him back....if we get any kind of a run game going...Eli will have a field day.

Veteran

He's had a knee injury for a few weeks now, thats why he hasn't been a big part of the game plan. Also why you have seen more Travis Beckum.

Coming off the injury, he hasn't been as active. They are working Beckum into the offense more.

However, he had a very important 3rd down catch vs. GB.

He was very quiet vs. SF. I don't think he had a catch, and was probably pretty busy blocking.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Nagging knee injury I believe

U dont drop balls with your knees.

[quote user="T-Murda84"]U dont drop balls with your knees.[/quote]After that sick stretch of catches he did start to drop MANY catchable balls. Then he's had to deal with the strained PCL which won't heal completely until the off season. Not sure what to think about him right now but TC will figure out how to get the most of what he's got in the SB>
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="nYg24"]He's had a knee injury for a few weeks now, thats why he hasn't been a big part of the game plan. Also why you have seen more Travis Beckum.[/quote]
    Yep. The knee. Hopefully the two weeks will give him time to get better
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="T-Murda84"]U dont drop balls with your knees.[/quote]

But you do run routes and maintain speed with them... sheesh.