+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Celebrities react to Giants victory

No way the pats can beat this team. #Giants go into everybody elses house n eat THEY food! These dudes are bandits

XLVI- NY!

50cent
    50cent

Over time damn this is nerve wrecking lol let's go GIANTS

50cent
    50cent

I told you NEW YORK BABY game over hahahahaha

50cent
    50cent

I told yal game over NEW YORK baby super bowl

50cent
    50cent

Damn I would not want to be the boy who fumbled that ball hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

50cent
    50cent

Ok now what U 49ers fans was
    saying?look at the bright side U can try again next year. I mean U can
    still come to the super bowl its cool.

BusaBusss
    Busta Rhymes

NEW YORK MUTHA####IN' GIANTS!!!!AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!#WHYSTOPNOW!!?

KingJames
    LeBron James

Wow!! Looking like a rematch. Pats vs Giants. I know Brady excited about the chance to get some get back

ddockett
    DARNELL DOCKETT

I'm def rooting for the NY giants, but either way neither will beat the patriots!

ddockett
    DARNELL DOCKETT

It was a good game! But 49ers come on hooooooome! Ahahaahahaha! Hey I know I know! Dockett's a hater!

ithinkurwright
    Eric Wright

Just a couple months ago they were talking bout #FIRING Tom Coughllin and calling Eli a bum. Now they're heading back to the Super Bowl #NFL

Re: Celebrity tweets about the Giants

Plz add to this list as you can see I've only got a handful of ppl, mostly football players lol

[quote user="egyptian420"]

No way the pats can beat this team. #Giants go into everybody elses house n eat THEY food! These dudes are bandits

XLVI- NY!

50cent
    50cent

Over time damn this is nerve wrecking lol let's go GIANTS

50cent
    50cent

I told you NEW YORK BABY game over hahahahaha

50cent
    50cent

I told yal game over NEW YORK baby super bowl

50cent
    50cent

Damn I would not want to be the boy who fumbled that ball hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

50cent
    50cent

Ok now what U 49ers fans was
    saying?look at the bright side U can try again next year. I mean U can
    still come to the super bowl its cool.

BusaBusss
    Busta Rhymes

NEW YORK MUTHA####IN' GIANTS!!!!AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!#WHYSTOPNOW!!?

KingJames
    LeBron James

Wow!! Looking like a rematch. Pats vs Giants. I know Brady excited about the chance to get some get back

ddockett
    DARNELL DOCKETT

I'm def rooting for the NY giants, but either way neither will beat the patriots!

ddockett
    DARNELL DOCKETT

It was a good game! But 49ers come on hooooooome! Ahahaahahaha! Hey I know I know! Dockett's a hater!

ithinkurwright
    Eric Wright

Just a couple months ago they were talking bout #FIRING Tom Coughllin and calling Eli a bum. Now they're heading back to the Super Bowl #NFL

[/quote]

These are celebrities? Man I'm gettin old!! I remember Tweety bird! LOL

lol they're mostly other football players, but I hear ya, I'd like to see more but I'm not really sure how to search for that

Re: Celebrities react to Giants victory

I'm probably just an idiot for not knowing this, but WHO DA HEL is QTIPTHEABSTRACT lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]I'm probably just an idiot for not knowing this, but WHO DA HEL is QTIPTHEABSTRACT lol[/quote]
    Q-tip, he's the main rapper from A Tribe Called Quest (oldschool 90's rap group from NY)

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]I'm probably just an idiot for not knowing this, but WHO DA HEL is QTIPTHEABSTRACT lol[/quote]

Q-Tip the rapper.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHBgS...eature=related

Lebron is a Dallas Cowboy/NY Yankee/Chicago Bull fan. Ultimate 90s bandwagoner.

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]I'm probably just an idiot for not knowing this, but WHO DA HEL is QTIPTHEABSTRACT lol[/quote]
    Q-tip, he's the main rapper from A Tribe Called Quest (oldschool 90's rap group from NY)
    [/quote]

Ah that's why I was born in 90's and really don't remember much as a child lol. Thanks for the info
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]I'm probably just an idiot for not knowing this, but WHO DA HEL is QTIPTHEABSTRACT lol[/quote]

Q-Tip the rapper.

Lebron is a Dallas Cowboy/NY Yankee/Chicago Bull fan. Ultimate 90s bandwagoner.[/quote]

Thank you as well sir

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]I'm probably just an idiot for not knowing this, but WHO DA HEL is QTIPTHEABSTRACT lol[/quote]

Q-Tip the rapper.

Lebron is a Dallas Cowboy/NY Yankee/Chicago Bull fan. Ultimate 90s bandwagoner.[/quote]
    love that song and pretty much everything the tribe has done....don't u think q-tip kinda looks like antrel rolle?