+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Kyle Williams bet on the Giants to win?

Re: Did Kyle Williams bet on the Giants to win?

[quote user="Bettinggame"][quote user="Bettinggame"]he looked like he wanted the Giants to win.

he might have betted for the Giants.[/quote]

i ask this because, when you let a ball bounce, you have to get away from the ball,
    BUT!
    he let the ball bounce and he got infront of the ball, why did he do that?, everyone knows that you get away from the ball after you let it bounce. but he didnt and positioned himself infront of the ball, he also didnt look like he was bending down to catch the ball.[/quote]
    I'm telling you bro, it's rigged, Vegas hired some goons to hurt Ginn and then when they found out who was replacing him they bribed him and told him to lose the game

JC who is the NFL rigging theses games to win for.. every team has complained that the other team got all the breaks.. the ravens kicker fixed the game. Ed Hoculi fixed our game...The stupid 49er guy is bribed

During the Green bay game it was rigged against us... the saints game was rigged so we would win..

STFU!!! already

All-Pro

[quote user="Bettinggame"]he looked like he wanted the Giants to win.

he might have betted for the Giants.[/quote]the Giants were 2.5 point underdogs no one betting on them was making serious money..

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Bettinggame"]he looked like he wanted the Giants to win.

great post..anyway..did you know u could order pizza hut online? how neat[/quote]BETTER INGREDIENTS...BETTER PIZZA...PAPA JOHNS

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Bettinggame"][quote user="Bettinggame"]he looked like he wanted the Giants to win.

i ask this because, when you let a ball bounce, you have to get away from the ball,
    BUT!
    he let the ball bounce and he got infront of the ball, why did he do that?, everyone knows that you get away from the ball after you let it bounce. but he didnt and positioned himself infront of the ball, he also didnt look like he was bending down to catch the ball.[/quote]
    I'm telling you bro, it's rigged, Vegas hired some goons to hurt Ginn and then when they found out who was replacing him they bribed him and told him to lose the game
    [/quote]

Vegas = Aliens

He was stupid for being so close to the ball on the first play, and he was stripped by Jacquain Williams on the second.

Pretty simple.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Bettinggame"]he looked like he wanted the Giants to win.

great post..anyway..did you know u could order pizza hut online? how neat[/quote]
    i know how cool is that!!
    we ar gonna order when the GIANTS PLAY IN THE SUPER BOWL~~!!!!

[quote user="bleedinblue27"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="Bettinggame"]he looked like he wanted the Giants to win.

great post..anyway..did you know u could order pizza hut online? how neat[/quote]
    i know how cool is that!!
    we ar gonna order when the GIANTS PLAY IN THE SUPER BOWL~~!!!![/quote]
    Sorry, but living in NYC, I can order real pizza.

I hope so

+ Reply to Thread