Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Draft day with Ross

click on the piture of ross towards the bottom of the link

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/

Re: Draft day with Ross

Great find, good post man!

cLASSY FAMILY, THIS KID COMES FROM GOOD PEOPLE. WISH HIM WELL, THANKS FOR THE POST.

I think he's older then his step dad....a lot of hoodlums in that crowd....hopefully he leaves his possy in Texas.

your a moron

[quote user="BigBlueReview"]I think he's older then his step dad....a lot of hoodlums in that crowd....hopefully he leaves his possy in Texas.[/quote]

Hoodlums? Are you serious man, people like you are so narrow minded and shelterd. You see someone wearing baggy clothes and a doorag and they are automatically hoodlums. You sound very prejudice and ignorant.

so im guessing he signed a 4-5 year contract with us, since he said "its my new home for 4-5 years" lets hope he does good and sticks around.

i hope that didnt mean when hes 30 hes done lol

how come it doesnt work for me?

i like him, but he looks like the biggest hoodlum.

[quote user="dra0502"]i like him, but he looks like the biggest hoodlum.
    [/quote]

Please enlighten me on how you came up with this assumption. I mean really, please entertain me on this one. Before you answer, let me take a stab at it (wait, saying stab might make me seem like a hoodlum), is it because he has a long shiny chain or a big shiny braclet? OH OH I know, it's because his hat is not on his head properly!! Thats it, the hat!! [H]

(sarcasm off)