Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Draft day with Ross

click on the piture of ross towards the bottom of the link

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/

Re: Draft day with Ross

Great find, good post man!

cLASSY FAMILY, THIS KID COMES FROM GOOD PEOPLE. WISH HIM WELL, THANKS FOR THE POST.

I think he's older then his step dad....a lot of hoodlums in that crowd....hopefully he leaves his possy in Texas.

your a moron

[quote user="BigBlueReview"]I think he's older then his step dad....a lot of hoodlums in that crowd....hopefully he leaves his possy in Texas.[/quote]

Hoodlums? Are you serious man, people like you are so narrow minded and shelterd. You see someone wearing baggy clothes and a doorag and they are automatically hoodlums. You sound very prejudice and ignorant.

so im guessing he signed a 4-5 year contract with us, since he said "its my new home for 4-5 years" lets hope he does good and sticks around.

i hope that didnt mean when hes 30 hes done lol

how come it doesnt work for me?

i like him, but he looks like the biggest hoodlum.

[quote user="ImaGiant86"][quote user="BigBlueReview"]I think he's older then his step dad....a lot of hoodlums in that crowd....hopefully he leaves his possy in Texas.[/quote]

Hoodlums? Are you serious man, people like you are so narrow minded and shelterd. You see someone wearing baggy clothes and a doorag and they are automatically hoodlums. You sound very prejudice and ignorant.

[/quote]people with class dress with class, its very simple. It has nothing to do with being prejudice or narrow minded. the facts are what they are....you dress how you act.