Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Draft day with Ross

[quote user="dra0502"]i like him, but he looks like the biggest hoodlum.
    [/quote]

So is that a good thing or a bad thing? Also define hoodlum andmaybe show some more examples of what hoodlums "look " like?........basically what I am getting at is

What's your point?

[quote user="texas_giants_fan25"]

click on the piture of ross towards the bottom of the link

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/

[/quote]

Awww! Very nice! [<)]

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]how come it doesnt work for me?
    [/quote]

Doesn't work for me either.

[quote user="ImaGiant86"][quote user="BigBlueReview"]I think he's older then his step dad....a lot of hoodlums in that crowd....hopefully he leaves his possy in Texas.[/quote]

Hoodlums? Are you serious man, people like you are so narrow minded and shelterd. You see someone wearing baggy clothes and a doorag and they are automatically hoodlums. You sound very prejudice and ignorant.

[/quote]people with class dress with class, its very simple. It has nothing to do with being prejudice or narrow minded. the facts are what they are....you dress how you act.

your a complete moron. look at his neighborhood. do they look like they dress up to be classy. shut the hell up, not everybody has it as fortunate as you may have it. if that was a white guy it would be ok. your just a racist peice of ****.

by the way, im white. you need to stop believing the images the media set as "class" you dont have to dress nice to be classy. you should change your name to BigBlue******Bag

[quote user="ibleedblueandred"]your a complete moron. look at his neighborhood. do they look like they dress up to be classy. shut the hell up, not everybody has it as fortunate as you may have it. if that was a white guy it would be ok. your just a racist peice of ****.

by the way, im white. you need to stop believing the images the media set as "class" you dont have to dress nice to be classy. you should change your name to BigBlue******Bag
    [/quote]"boo hoo hoo, they are making fun of the way I dress...boo hoo hoo"

it is what it is and has nothing to do with race.

P.S. I do not know too many corporate CEOs that dress in baggy clothing. But we can leave that for another discussion.

[quote user="BigBlueReview"]

[quote user="ibleedblueandred"]your a complete moron. look at his neighborhood. do they look like they dress up to be classy. shut the hell up, not everybody has it as fortunate as you may have it. if that was a white guy it would be ok. your just a racist peice of ****.

P.S. I do not know too many corporate CEOs that dress in baggy clothing. But we can leave that for another discussion.

[/quote]

and it is sad that alot of those corporate CEOs do alot worse stuff that Mr. Ross

has ever done is his life. soyou feel that just because he has baggy clothes and a

chain on, and doesnt live in the hamptons, yet, he is a bad guy. one more

question how old are you

[quote user="texas_giants_fan25"][quote user="BigBlueReview"]

[/quote]

and it is sad that alot of those corporate CEOs do alot worse stuff that Mr. Ross has ever done is his life. so i feel that just because he has baggy clothes and a chain on, and doesnt live in the hamptons, yet, he is a bad gut. one more question how old are you

[/quote]

who is talking about Ross? I'm talking about the other hoodlums in the video....and as bad as some of those things might be that "some" CEOs do....those bad CEO guys you talk about....they create jobs, pay salaries, provide benefits and a slew of other things for hundreds if not thousands of employees.

And again...age or race has nothing to do with it.

[/quote]
    ha, look at the hypocrit. you go and call them hoodlums and than someone basically agrees with you and you yell at them.

i disagree with both of you and think you're both racist pieces of ish, but you shouldnt yell at someone after you said almost the same thing.

and i used to dress gangsta and ish and im white, does that classify me as a hoodlum? and i had (still have but when i dressed gangsta) a 93 GPA and was a very polite and respectful person. the way you dress does not affect the person you are

[quote user="BigBlueReview"]

[/quote]
    dude, you are a complete dousche bag.

as i pointed out before, the way you dress does not affect who you are. and you want me to name some corporate CEo's that dress gangsta? Jay-z, Eminem, Jermaine Dupri, Dameon Dash, etc. so shut the flock up you racist peice of ish