Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Draft day with Ross

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="ibleedblueandred"]your a complete moron. look at his neighborhood. do they look like they dress up to be classy. shut the hell up, not everybody has it as fortunate as you may have it. if that was a white guy it would be ok. your just a racist peice of ****.

by the way, im white. you need to stop believing the images the media set as "class" you dont have to dress nice to be classy. you should change your name to BigBlue******Bag
    [/quote]
    ha, look at the hypocrit. you go and call them hoodlums and than someone basically agrees with you and you yell at them.

i disagree with both of you and think you're both racist pieces of ish, but you shouldnt yell at someone after you said almost the same thing.

and i used to dress gangsta and ish and im white, does that classify me as a hoodlum? and i had (still have but when i dressed gangsta) a 93 GPA and was a very polite and respectful person. the way you dress does not affect the person you are
    [/quote]

if you look it back over i had to edit it because i put I and not you, i liove this pick

and could care less how folks dress, and iam white also.

I honestly had to laugh at "you dress how you act". That has to go in contention for the dumbest **** I have ever heard lol...Plain in simple you sound like a racist who syereotypes people by the way they dress. Yes, you are narrow minded for thinking that way and you showed it with that comment.

[quote user="BigBlueReview"][quote user="texas_giants_fan25"][quote user="BigBlueReview"]

[quote user="ibleedblueandred"]your a complete moron. look at his neighborhood. do they look like they dress up to be classy. shut the hell up, not everybody has it as fortunate as you may have it. if that was a white guy it would be ok. your just a racist peice of ****.

by the way, im white. you need to stop believing the images the media set as "class" you dont have to dress nice to be classy. you should change your name to BigBlue******Bag
    [/quote]"boo hoo hoo, they are making fun of the way I dress...boo hoo hoo"

it is what it is and has nothing to do with race.

P.S. I do not know too many corporate CEOs that dress in baggy clothing. But we can leave that for another discussion.

[/quote]

and it is sad that alot of those corporate CEOs do alot worse stuff that Mr. Ross has ever done is his life. so i feel that just because he has baggy clothes and a chain on, and doesnt live in the hamptons, yet, he is a bad gut. one more question how old are you

[/quote]

who is talking about Ross? I'm talking about the other hoodlums in the video....and as bad as some of those things might be that "some" CEOs do....those bad CEO guys you talk about....they create jobs, pay salaries, provide benefits and a slew of other things for hundreds if not thousands of employees.

And again...age or race has nothing to do with it.

[/quote]

so basicly you will not answer the age question because you know your in the

older generation, and because of that it is not your fault you think like this. my

dadis the same way, iam 25 and couldnt care what people wear, its not the 40's

and more son..

[quote user="BigBlueReview"][quote user="texas_giants_fan25"][quote user="BigBlueReview"]

[quote user="ibleedblueandred"]your a complete moron. look at his neighborhood. do they look like they dress up to be classy. shut the hell up, not everybody has it as fortunate as you may have it. if that was a white guy it would be ok. your just a racist peice of ****.

[/quote]"boo hoo hoo, they are making fun of the way I dress...boo hoo hoo"

it is what it is and has nothing to do with race.

P.S. I do not know too many corporate CEOs that dress in baggy clothing. But we can leave that for another discussion.

[/quote]

and it is sad that alot of those corporate CEOs do alot worse stuff that Mr. Ross has ever done is his life. so i feel that just because he has baggy clothes and a chain on, and doesnt live in the hamptons, yet, he is a bad gut. one more question how old are you

[/quote]

who is talking about Ross? I'm talking about the other hoodlums in the video....and as bad as some of those things might be that "some" CEOs do....those bad CEO guys you talk about....they create jobs, pay salaries, provide benefits and a slew of other things for hundreds if not thousands of employees.

And again...age or race has nothing to do with it.

[/quote]
    who says people you classify as hoodlums arent doing things for thousands of people? for all you know one could be raising money for sick and dying children.

"OMG!! LT has baggy clothes and big shiny rims on his cars, he's a hoodlum!!"

If we all thought like you two thats how it would be, I mean didn't they just give LT the Walter Payton man of the year award? They wouldn't give that to a thug now would they? Nah I don't think so...[img]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Andy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/img][img]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Andy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]

[quote user="ImaGiant86"]

"OMG!! LT has baggy clothes and big shiny rims on his cars, he's a hoodlum!!"

If we all thought like you two thats how it would be, I mean didn't they just give LT the Walter Payton man of the year award? They wouldn't give that to a thug now would they? Nah I don't think so...[img]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Andy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/img][img]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Andy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img][/quote]

oh no its a hoodlum with baggy clothes on and a big watch, i bet he sells drugs

and has a gun under them clothes.......

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="ibleedblueandred"]your a complete moron. look at his neighborhood. do they look like they dress up to be classy. shut the hell up, not everybody has it as fortunate as you may have it. if that was a white guy it would be ok. your just a racist peice of ****.

[/quote]
    ha, look at the hypocrit. you go and call them hoodlums and than someone basically agrees with you and you yell at them.

i disagree with both of you and think you're both racist pieces of ish, but you shouldnt yell at someone after you said almost the same thing.

and i used to dress gangsta and ish and im white, does that classify me as a hoodlum? and i had (still have but when i dressed gangsta) a 93 GPA and was a very polite and respectful person. the way you dress does not affect the person you are
    [/quote]

how did i agree with him you moron, when i said "look at his neighborhood, do they look like they dress up to be classy". i meant that you dont need to be rich to be classy, i wasnt downing his neighborhood.

actually, i am wondering why brady quinn catches crap from the media for his hair being messy and him chewing gum when at least he had the decency to dress up and put on a suit when he knows he is going to be seen by millions of people and his future fans. The reason I say he looks like a hoodlum is because he does. If you know you are going to be in the media why would you not dress the part. I'm not saying its right but more times than not people are judged by their appearance. anyone that disagrees with this is probly wearing a tall white tee and a chain themselves so i dont care to hear it. this is not my opinion, but fact.

p.s. i dont care that ross is a young, black male. i know he isnt a gangbanging thug. he could have dressed up and made a different impression on thousands of other people as well as myself.

Bench Player

clearly you are a jack*****.Nothing else needs to be said about you and your ignorant *****

Bench Player

These links may work better. That first link brings you to the home page but then its hard to find. Contrary to what some ignorant *******s say on this board, I think we got a real class act who comes from a classfamily. He seems like a real humble cat that doesnt have any ego issues and I think the Giants fans are gonna love him. After watching this, Im getting his jersey. . .

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.c...07_fb_ross.asx

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.c...7_fb_ross2.asx