+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boomer and Carton

Anyone watch/hear them lately?
    Carton has he been crying?
    Didnt he threaten to quit if the giants won the superbowl at the beginning of the year?
    Just love the fact that loser jet fan is eating his own crow....a lot of crow.
    He was one of the big fans that said "This is a jet town now"
    Obviously he cant be farther away from that

Re: Boomer and Carton

Is it just me or is WFAN filled with pro-Jets personalities.

Bench Player

A caller brought that up this morning, he's dancing around answering it.
    I do like Al dukes songs !

Boomer brought it up the other day that Carton is 1 win away from losing his job.

Carton's response was "This is true, I will have to turn in my resignation papers. However, they may not be accepted!"

He's such a load. He's obviously not quitting his job and will make up some trash. I'm just glad the Giants continue to make idiotic Jet fans like him look bad.

He's been pretending to be a Giants supporter of late with his "lock it in" Giants predictions. I think he's just jumping in on the Giants bandwagon while their hot right now cause he's got no ammo against them.

I really don't understand why the Jets fans are so upset over Giants having success, when the Jets went to AFC title games two years in a row, I didn't feel any jealousy or envy or whatever and especially anger. I didn't cheer when they lost either, it really doesn't matter what they do in my mind. I think some fans pay way too much attention to the other teams for the wrong reasons.

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Anyone watch/hear them lately?
    Carton has he been crying?
    Didnt he threaten to quit if the giants won the superbowl at the beginning of the year?
    Just love the fact that loser jet fan is eating his own crow....a lot of crow.
    He was one of the big fans that said "This is a jet town now"
    Obviously he cant be farther away from that
    [/quote]

I like Joe and Evan. They are very objective. I think Carton and Boomer are very entertaining, but I don't take Carton seriously because he states his opinion as fact. lol. The guy loves the Jets so much, and he rarely gives an objective opinion when it comes to the Giants.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

[quote user="titwio"]He's been pretending to be a Giants supporter of late with his "lock it in" Giants predictions. I think he's just jumping in on the Giants bandwagon while their hot right now cause he's got no ammo against them.[/quote]

He does that because his "lock of the week" is almost ALWAYS wrong. So he did it to jinx the Giants in their games against Atlanta and Green Bay. He also does it so if they lose, he can say he laid the jinx. But if they win, he tries to sound smart like "I called it".

He decided to lock up the 49'ers last week because he thought this strategy was not working after the Giants DID beat Atlanta and Green Bay, so he tried to flip the script. It obviously didn't work.

I cannot stand Carton. I wouldn't even care if he was a Giants fan the guy is an *******.

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I cannot stand Carton. I wouldn't even care if he was a Giants fan the guy is an *******.
    [/quote]
    +1