+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Classless Harbaugh

Jim Harbaugh has compared the non-fumble call of Ahmad Bradshaw to the Tuck rule from the raider/patriot game. This guy is a crybaby, poor sport stiff. No wonder the 49er fans are going off the rails - so is their coach

Re: Classless Harbaugh

ehh still applies....

Bummer :/
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

I was starting to respect Harbaugh a little bit. Just stfu and move on.

Harbaugh is a whining ****** who can't seem to muster even a shred of grace in losing.

Veteran

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]ehh still applies....

Bummer :/[/quote]I love how you and me are the only ones who get that. lol

I actually liked Harbaugh and thought he should get the coach of the year award, but after seeing him after the game, I lost a ton of respect for him.

In the post game handshake between coaches, I never seen such a bitter and sore loser in my life...he didn't even look Coughlin in the face, just barely even shook his hand and ran off immediately without saying a word.

This is a lot different than this post game handshakes after a win, with that big a## smile on his face (just ask Shwartz). He just comes off as a very bitter and sore loser to me.

Thought he had something going with his leadership but nothing more than a WHINEY LITTLE BI*CH!!! Enjoy the Harbowl in Hawaii !!!

[quote user="giantfan#1"]Jim Harbaugh has compared the non-fumble call of Ahmad Bradshaw to the Tuck rule from the raider/patriot game. This guy is a crybaby, poor sport stiff. No wonder the 49er fans are going off the rails - so is their coach[/quote]

And we wonder where the 49er fans get their "class"? As if 3 defenders wrapping Bradshaw up, stopping his progress and driving him back 2 or 3 yards, blown whistle before losing the ball is just like Brady pump throw, getting stripped and fumble turned into an incomplete pass.

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]ehh still applies....

Bummer :/[/quote]I love how you and me are the only ones who get that. lol
    [/quote]

I hope I have said it in every thread even mentioning this crap :P lol.

just never gets old to just spit it back at them

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Bench Player

he didnt look TC in the eye cause he was about to cry......