+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So what are Skins fans up to nowadays?

Starter

So what are Skins fans up to nowadays?

They are nowhere to be found here, or on the Eagles and Cowboys boards. Do they even exist? I've never met one. Better chance of seeing bigfoot than seeing a Skins fan. They are alwaya MIA. Can someone enlighten me?

Re: So what are Skins fans up to nowadays?

I thought it was strange, the skins can finally say they beat the giants and they just don't even show up to talk smack.

guess they just didn't care :S.

do they show up on your eagle message boards?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Bread"]They are nowhere to be found here, or on the Eagles and Cowboys boards. Do they even exist? I've never met one. Better chance of seeing bigfoot than seeing a Skins fan. They are alwaya MIA. Can someone enlighten me?[/quote]That's the best you've got? Time for a vacation!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Starter

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]I thought it was strange, the skins can finally say they beat the giants and they just don't even show up to talk smack.

guess they just didn't care :S.

do they show up on your eagle message boards?[/quote]Nope. Those must be some boring mofos lol

+ Reply to Thread