+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Victor Cruuuuuuz Has Been Our Savior

Without him I dont even think we make the playoffs! He has been a product of self-preservation with just a love of the game. I loved SS but our front office was correct on him and the docs diagnosis and OUR boy Cruz has filled his shoes and then some, so raise a glass high and proud to our new record holder and OUR future H.O.F'er VICTOR CRUUUUUUUUZ!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Re: Victor Cruuuuuuz Has Been Our Savior

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]Without him I dont even think we make the playoffs! He has been a product of self-preservation with just a love of the game. I loved SS but our front office was correct on him and the docs diagnosis and OUR boy Cruz has filled his shoes and then some, so raise a glass high and proud to our new record holder and OUR future H.O.F'er VICTOR CRUUUUUUUUZ![/quote]

He has been great. But we win and lose as a team

I can't figure football out. At the beginning of the year the sky was falling because Steve Smith wasn't resigned. Then Hixon gets injured and I started looking at the draft boards to see which receiver I'd target with our early first rounder. 19 weeks later we arguably have the best receiving core in football, led by this Cruz kid who few non-fans had ever heard of.

Veteran

Cruz is a beast!!

Starter

This kid has been great. Such a class act too, along with Nicks and even Manningham. You never hear a peep out of them. Manningham may not be the brightest, but he certainly doesn't say anything wrong. His issue coming out of college was the weed smoking and the terrible wonderlic score but neither seem to be a problem right now. Knock on wood though, cause Ham has been known to run a few wrong routes.

[quote user="GmenNyg"]Cruz is a beast!!
    [/quote]

yeah he is. nice sig.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

[quote user="BlueDog10"]I can't figure football out. At the beginning of the year the sky was falling because Steve Smith wasn't resigned. Then Hixon gets injured and I started looking at the draft boards to see which receiver I'd target with our early first rounder. 19 weeks later we arguably have the best receiving core in football, led by this Cruz kid who few non-fans had ever heard of.[/quote]Yeah, thats how we are here. However i was mad when SS signed with Phithy but remembered when Cruz had that great game against the Jets(like 170 yds 3 tds)and i wanted him to play tat year but he suddenly was on IR????? Giants pulled a fast one last year inorder to keep him.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Imagine if he'd been healthy last season...

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="BlueDog10"]I can't figure football out. At the beginning of the year the sky was falling because Steve Smith wasn't resigned. Then Hixon gets injured and I started looking at the draft boards to see which receiver I'd target with our early first rounder. 19 weeks later we arguably have the best receiving core in football, led by this Cruz kid who few non-fans had ever heard of.[/quote]Yeah, thats how we are here. However i was mad when SS signed with Phithy but remembered when Cruz had that great game against the Jets(like 170 yds 3 tds)and i wanted him to play tat year but he suddenly was on IR????? Giants pulled a fast one last year inorder to keep him.[/quote]

Yes they did. And I believe they regretted it when we had to call-up guys off the street to fill in for our injuries.

They knew his talent and all but admitted that his play against the Jets made it impossible for them to stash him on the Practice Squad, as was the plan.

Then they IR the man with a HAMSTRING early in the year, which was a surprise to Cruz more than anyone. At least they had to pay him "Active 53" money.

Then he started off this year on the bench, only to break records.

Talk about a self-made man. How could he NOT be your favorite player??
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Man I thought he had some raw talent in last year's Jets preseason game. Uncoachable skills. I was one of his biggest fans.

COULD. NOT. HAVE. IMAGINED. THIS.

NO WAY.

Victor F'ing Cruze!
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells