+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

I'm glad we have the week off

I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny.

The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great!

Re: I'm glad we have the week off

[quote user="Pakman"]I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny.

The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great![/quote]
    +1. Time to just sit back and read the papers praising our teams and enjoy the excuses from the fans of the teams we've vanquished.

[quote user="Pakman"]I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny.

The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great![/quote]

are you kidding? i'm pumped and ready to cheer my lungs out for the NFC in the pro bowl. We need to show that our conference is Superior to the AFC.

. will be nice to finally sleep on Sunday.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

Loll. I guess the fact that I completely forgot the pro bowl was on Sunday shows you how bad it is lol

All-Pro

[quote user="Pakman"]I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny. The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great![/quote] Haha its been a stress load month or so for sure...An extra week to prepare for the Pats can't hurt the teameither

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Pakman"]I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny. The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great![/quote] Haha its been a stress load month or so for sure...An extra week to prepare for the Pats can't hurt the team*either[/quote]
    Also for the Giants to recover from the physicality of that 49ers game. Tuck was right -- it was a bloodbath (especially for Eli).

Veteran

I could use a week off, too.....these Sundays have just been dominated by football, and I need to reconnect a little bit with the kids.

All-Pro

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Pakman"]I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny. The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great![/quote] Haha its been a stress load month or so for sure...An extra week to prepare for the Pats can't hurt the teameither[/quote] Also for the Giants to recover from the physicality of that 49ers game. Tuck was right -- it was a bloodbath (especially for Eli).[/quote] yeah no doubts there should be a great game

Bench Player

Out of everyone, glad Eli and Nicks have two weeks to rest and reinvigorate. They'll both be ready on the 5th!!!

After being at the NFC game and putting up with the 49er fans I could use a rest. The end of that game was the most stressful game I have ever attended. Thank god Tynes didn't take 3 times to hit the FG.