+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Eli will have the greatest SB performance of all time

I'm going on record right now that Eli is going to have the greatest SB performance by any player in NFL history.

Things are set up perfectly. First, Eli has faced a BB coached team in the SB already. That team was one of the most talented teams in NFL history on both sides of the ball. He was still in his development, struggled some, but ultimately had one of the best 4th quarters of any QB in SB history. Secondly, Eli faced this NE defense in Foxboro already. He led the team to victory without his #1 WR and RB.

This offense is way too much for NE's defense. I firmly believe and expect Eli to have a better performance than Simms did in his SB win. I'm talking a 28-32 345 yard 4 TD game that really is never even in question as to who will win. He'll get another SB MVP, and just flat out dominate.

The way he's played in the playoffs, and how he will face a team he is familiar with...I don't have any doubts that Eli will have the greatest SB performance by any player ever.

Veteran

Re: Eli will have the greatest SB performance of all time

Giantsfan420 how stoned are you right now dude?

dude... calm down with the jinx.

[quote user="foosball"]Giantsfan420 how stoned are you right now dude?
    [/quote]

lol.
    and pls with that jinx talk. i been saying since before this season eli was going to kill it. but maybe ur right.

just speaking what i believe to be true.

[quote user="foosball"]Giantsfan420 how stoned are you right now dude?
    [/quote]

[quote user="HilliardFan16"]dude... calm down with the jinx.[/quote]

I agree with these =P

Bench Player

When I hear hype like this, all I think about is...."This is what Pats fans all thought in '07."

Let's go in there, and do our job, and win another title. Period.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]I'm going on record right now that Eli is going to have the greatest SB performance by any player in NFL history.

Things are set up perfectly. First, Eli has faced a BB coached team in the SB already. That team was one of the most talented teams in NFL history on both sides of the ball. He was still in his development, struggled some, but ultimately had one of the best 4th quarters of any QB in SB history. Secondly, Eli faced this NE defense in Foxboro already. He led the team to victory without his #1 WR and RB.

This offense is way too much for NE's defense. I firmly believe and expect Eli to have a better performance than Simms did in his SB win. I'm talking a 28-32 345 yard 4 TD game that really is never even in question as to who will win. He'll get another SB MVP, and just flat out dominate.

The way he's played in the playoffs, and how he will face a team he is familiar with...I don't have any doubts that Eli will have the greatest SB performance by any player ever.[/quote]
    I think he'll do enough to win, and then some -- it's the Eli way (and that's not a slap against Eli). I also truly think that we have the better team this time.

Eli will go 5-5 for 5 yards and 5 TD

Elite lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

I'm satisfied with Phil Simms still having the greatest SB performance of all time... as long as the Giants win.

Veteran

I'm drinking the cool-aid. I've always thought Eli would not put up the season stats of other QB, but get SB wins, and a few crazy records. I think he'll have another signature game. Maybe like Simms it'll be a crazy win percentage or lots of TDs, or maybe it'll be another epic play like Tyree's catch. He'll put his stamp on this game. He's going to be Brady's nemesis and avenge Big bros losses to him.