+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

First verbal argument today lmao

so i walk into the defac ( chow hall ) andy got my jacob's jersey on. and like a stand off me and this 9ers fan stare at each other me with my bowl of grapes in my hand and him holding a coffee. smfh

So he said mighty lucky aren't we,

i laughed and i said well if you call 1 for 13 on 3rd down lucky then your team just sucks.

him - "vernon davis torched you guys, you have to triple cover him just to not get burnt you guys suck you only won cause kyle williams is a jackass that can't catch a punt plus he was injured."

me - " what his left shoulder injury? doubt it did anything on that fumble genius cause he was carrying the ball in his right hand, don't make excuses cause you guys couldn't get back into the end zone after your second touchdown."

him - " we hand wrapped that win for you, you didn't earn it."

me- " eli 316 yards, 2 tds no interceptions, your right we didn't earn that tebow allowed us to win." ( 3:16 tebow get it? well he didn't )

him- " eli sucks, ale smith is a way better QB than him did more with less, give alex smith your receivers and he would double eli's numbers statistically."

me- " really now so your praising our receiving core, compared to the trash you have. vernon davis is your receiving core."

Him- " really *** hole tebow? i know you don't know anything about football you probably just became a giants fan."

me- " lmao you wanna know how i know your gay? cause you just used that lame excuse to justify why your not winning this argument just like how your team didn't win on sunday, stop crying betty it gets better." --- verbatim

him - " watch your mouth i'm a Airman first class."
    ( he probably thought i was an airman basic [ 1 stripe] or a airman [ no stripes] )

me- " keyword airman, that **** don't fly homeboy, **** out of here with that noise."

more obscenities flew i was about to knock this kid out but, i already got a LOC don't need another one for fighting.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Re: First verbal argument today lmao

The moment he mentioned that Alex Smith was the better QB was when you should of just walked off and snickered to yourself.

Veteran

Great story......**** that crybaby.

I don't know what it is with these 49er fans. Sorry to paint with a broad brush, but they are off their f****** rockers.

Sounds like you handed the man-child very well.

And speaking of WR talent -- what happened to Crabtree? Wasn't he supposed to be some awesome talent that held out for a 1/2 year before actually signing with SF? Meanwhile, we sign Cruz as an undrafted FA.

[quote user="rainierjef"]so i walk into the defac ( chow hall ) andy got my jacob's jersey on. and like a stand off me and this 9ers fan stare at each other me with my bowl of grapes in my hand and him holding a coffee. smfh

i laughed and i said well if you call 1 for 13 on 3rd down lucky then your team just sucks.

him - "vernon davis torched you guys, you have to triple cover him just to not get burnt you guys suck you only won cause kyle williams is a jackass that can't catch a punt plus he was injured."

me - " what his left shoulder injury? doubt it did anything on that fumble genius cause he was carrying the ball in his right hand, don't make excuses cause you guys couldn't get back into the end zone after your second touchdown."

me- " eli 316 yards, 2 tds no interceptions, your right we didn't earn that tebow allowed us to win." ( 3:16 tebow get it? well he didn't )

him- " eli sucks, ale smith is a way better QB than him did more with less, give alex smith your receivers and he would double eli's numbers statistically."

me- " really now so your praising our receiving core, compared to the trash you have. vernon davis is your receiving core."

Him- " really *** hole tebow? i know you don't know anything about football you probably just became a giants fan."

me- " lmao you wanna know how i know your gay? cause you just used that lame excuse to justify why your not winning this argument just like how your team didn't win on sunday, stop crying betty it gets better." --- verbatim

( he probably thought i was an airman basic [ 1 stripe] or a airman [ no stripes] )

me- " keyword airman, that **** don't fly homeboy, **** out of here with that noise."

more obscenities flew i was about to knock this kid out but, i already got a LOC don't need another one for fighting.[/quote]

You forgot to tell him that cocaine is a helluva drug
    Close or you hit the bricks

Veteran

craziness man i tell you, lol its sad when you tell yourself man i would rather deal with a cowgirls fan than a 9 ers fan just ludicrous

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="rainierjef"]so i walk into the defac ( chow hall ) andy got my jacob's jersey on. and like a stand off me and this 9ers fan stare at each other me with my bowl of grapes in my hand and him holding a coffee. smfh

more obscenities flew i was about to knock this kid out but, i already got a LOC don't need another one for fighting.[/quote]

You forgot to tell him that cocaine is a helluva drug[/quote]

lol word and crack rocks kill

@Katdaddyjay 17h

He is an AFC. I'm an E6 in America's Navy and would have loved to put that scrub in his place with both rank and the giants winning
    Close or you hit the bricks

Veteran

[quote user="sharick88"]He is an AFC. I'm an E6 in America's Navy and would have loved to put that scrub in his place with both rank and the giants winning[/quote]

smh hes a tool first off who boasts in the military watch you mouth i'm an A1C smh, only NCO's do that lmao

@Katdaddyjay 17h

All you had to say was "fortunate, yes; lucky, no".

Lucky would have been if Williams fumbled the ball untouched. However, he WAS touched by Jacquain Williams and it was a forced fumble.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells