+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Cowboy fan cheering for the Giants

Please continue to read, even after this next sentence. I am a die-hard Cowboy fan, always will be. That being said my hope is that the N.Y. Giants repeat their last superbowl performance. This is only the second time in my life that I have cheered for the Giants. Even though it brings me to tears to do so, I wish y'all the best of luck and I hope y'all win.

Re: Cowboy fan cheering for the Giants

[quote user="sharitx"]Please continue to read, even after this next sentence. I am a die-hard Cowboy fan, always will be. That being said my hope is that the N.Y. Giants repeat their last superbowl performance. This is only the second time in my life that I have cheered for the Giants. Even though it brings me to tears to do so, I wish y'all the best of luck and I hope y'all win.
    [/quote]Thanks, but why? I know some Eagles fans cheering for us. I think Eagles are the 1 team I will probably never root for.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

you hate brady that much?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="rainierjef"]you hate brady that much?[/quote]I use to like the Pats, till SPYGate happened, and it puts a huge cloud over their previous SBs. What have they won since then?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Bench Player

Because all subjectivity aside, this is a gosh-darn likable team.

Id say outside of Philadelphia (some eagles fans cheering NYG), Washington and Dallas (some cowboys fans cheering NYG)...everyone else who isn't a Pats fan is going for the Giants.

Jets fans are the wildcard. They are pretty much 60% going for Giants 40% going for Pats. They are pretty conflicted.

I know all Saints fans want NYG to win since Eli is from NO.

I'll always cheer for the NFC team. I'd like to think that if we didn't make it to the superbowl, it's because we have the best conference. []

[quote user="Firenugget"]I'll always cheer for the NFC team. I'd like to think that if we didn't make it to the superbowl, it's because we have the best conference. []
    [/quote]I could probably cheer for the skins (depending on the situation), since they were out of our division for nearly 3 decades. Oh wait they are still in the division, they just took over for the Cards when they moved on.

Cowboys - Would be harder to root for, but there are some players I like. And while JJ can rub you the wrong way, at least he is usually not a hater.

Eagles - When hell freezes over.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

I can't think of any scenario where I would ever root for a rival NFC East opponent in the Superbowl.

Usually root for the underdog in a game if there is one and then if it's even, I have a criteria.

Root for the NFC team UNLESS it's the Colts or Texans.

Colts because it's Peyton Manning and Texans because after so many years of trying to get into the playoffs, they lose their starting QB to injury and could of been a real contender for the AFC Championship.

In games between NFC teams, I'll root for which team's victory helps the Giants more and if it doesn't matter, then whichever QB I like more.

Obviously, the NFCE rivals are on the bottom of my list and it goes like this in the event of the game not affecting the Giants: Redskins > Cowboys > Eagles.