+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Levar Arrington - picks Giants

Says ( in today's Washington Post ) we are one of the few teams that match up
    Well with the pack . Seems to think this has upset
    Written all over ...
    SO LET IT BE WRITTEN ...SO LET IT BE DONE !

Re: Levar Arrington - picks Giants

[quote user="RedskinHater"]Says ( in today's Washington Post ) we are one of the few teams that match up Well with the pack . Seems to think this has upset Written all over ... SO LET IT BE WRITTEN ...SO LET IT BE DONE ![/quote]How do we match up well with the Packers.They didnt match up well last year and last years team was better

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="RedskinHater"]Says ( in today's Washington Post ) we are one of the few teams that match up Well with the pack . Seems to think this has upset Written all over ... SO LET IT BE WRITTEN ...SO LET IT BE DONE ![/quote]How do we match up well with the Packers.They didnt match up well last year and last years team was better[/quote]

You'll just have to read his article I guess.

Didn't he get a 2 on the winderlic test?

I think he was sandusky'd one time too many

Veteran

ugh i hope its not like last year . that was just so sad

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="RedskinHater"]Says ( in today's Washington Post ) we are one of the few teams that match up Well with the pack . Seems to think this has upset Written all over ... SO LET IT BE WRITTEN ...SO LET IT BE DONE ![/quote]How do we match up well with the Packers.They didnt match up well last year and last years team was better[/quote]

You'll just have to read his article I guess.
    [/quote]I would of but theres no link here and i dont care enough to look for it myself

+1

You know we're grasping at straws when we're announcing that some random dude named Levar Arrington picked us to win.

Veteran

[quote user="Overdrive92"]You know we're grasping at straws when we're announcing that some random dude named Levar Arrington picked us to win.[/quote]

Lol Arrington played for the giants one year.... He was a probowler with the skins but injury was his downfall... He had enormous talent.. he was supposed to be the next LT

I think he meant Lavar Arrington, a top tier Pro Bowl LB in his prime that played for the Giants not too long ago. I believe he was signed around the same season/time that the Giants signed Burress. Played mostly with the Redskins. In his last game as a Giant, he got a safety sack on Romo but later tore his ACL in the same game...and that was it...