+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

NYG vs Pats in Super Bowls

The Patriots have been in 6 SBs overall and are getting ready to play in their 7th

The Giants have been in 4 SBs overall and are about to be in their 5th

We all know that the Gmen have won 3 and lost just 1

Here is the Record on the Pats for SBs:

The Patriots have qualified for seven Super Bowls, and won three times. Here are the results (victories in bold):
    [/B]

• Super Bowl XX (1-26-86) -- Chicago 46, New England 10.
    • Super Bowl XXXI (1-26-97) -- Green Bay 35, New England 21.
    • Super Bowl XXXVI (2-3-02) -- New England 20, St. Louis Rams 17.[/B]
    • Super Bowl XXXVIII (2-1-04) -- New England 32, Carolina 29.[/B]
    • Super Bowl XXXIX (2-6-05) -- New England 24, Philadelphia 21.[/B]
    • Super Bowl XLII (2-3-08) -- New York Giants 17, New England 14.
    • Super Bowl XLVI (2-5-12) -- New England vs. New York Giants.
    • [/list]

So overall they are just 3-3. We are 3-1. This is a very important one. They win and it gets them to 4-3 and we drop to 3-2 and their Organazation willl always be looked at as the better one overall excluding the old NFL Championships.

We win and we move to 4-1 in 5 and they drop to 3-4 (losing 2 to us). THEN the Scale would TIP a huge amount in our Favor.

The only reason I bring this up and made this Thread is that i am tired of all my family friends and co-workers always throwing up to me how much more superior the Pats our SB wise and the Giants will never be able to even Approach the Sucess level that they have had. TIRED OF IT> WANT TO CRUSH THEM and once and for all we wont have to hear anymore about this topic.

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

Re: NYG vs Pats in Super Bowls

Doesnt anyone agree with me??? No Body has NE fans around them that constantly harrass you about how TB is so far above Eli and how their team has been so much dominating concerning SBs. I have alot of family that for some reason are NE and Redsox and Bruins fans. dont ask me why.

Even in off SB years they text and make cracks at every little mistake the Giants or Eli make during a regular season game.

Just want to totally DESTROY THEM. When i point to the 07 SB and how we stopped history, they say it was 70percent luck. Please. We did pull off the UPSET of the Century but now I want a total CRUSHING of this team so bad that they will want to turn off their TVs in the 3rd quarter.

Want to see JPP, Tuck, OSI and the Gang sack brady so many times he wont know what hit him and see our 3 WRs in the endzone so much it will look like a turnstyle at Grand Central

4-New York Giants!!!!!

No I agree, but you have to give them credit (a) for winning 3 in 4 years, something only the 90s Cowboys have equalled, and (b) getting back under different regimes in the 80s and 90s even though they lost and lost badly.

But I don't want to see them get revenge for 2007, I don't want to see them climb into the 4 SB club with Green Bay, I don't want a 2nd SB loss, I don't want Tom Brady & Bill Belichick to put themselves on the plateau of Chuck Knoll & Terry Bradshaw or Bill Walsh & Joe Montana (though technically Walsh left for #4 IIRC).
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]No I agree, but you have to give them credit (a) for winning 3 in 4 years, something only the 90s Cowboys have equalled, and (b) getting back under different regimes in the 80s and 90s even though they lost and lost badly.

But I don't want to see them get revenge for 2007, I don't want to see them climb into the 4 SB club with Green Bay, I don't want a 2nd SB loss, I don't want Tom Brady & Bill Belichick to put themselves on the plateau of Chuck Knoll & Terry Bradshaw or Bill Walsh & Joe Montana (though technically Walsh left for #4 IIRC).
    [/quote]

Great Post. Finally someone that agrees....I think the other thread that you and I posted in is similar to this one. The one about the 4 SB Trophies.

Prob why not to many comments here.

4-New York Giants!!!!!