The Patriots have been in 6 SBs overall and are getting ready to play in their 7th
The Giants have been in 4 SBs overall and are about to be in their 5th
We all know that the Gmen have won 3 and lost just 1
Here is the Record on the Pats for SBs:
The Patriots have qualified for seven Super Bowls, and won three times. Here are the results (victories in bold):
- Super Bowl XX (1-26-86) -- Chicago 46, New England 10.
- Super Bowl XXXI (1-26-97) -- Green Bay 35, New England 21.
- Super Bowl XXXVI (2-3-02) -- New England 20, St. Louis Rams 17.[/B]
- Super Bowl XXXVIII (2-1-04) -- New England 32, Carolina 29.[/B]
- Super Bowl XXXIX (2-6-05) -- New England 24, Philadelphia 21.[/B]
- Super Bowl XLII (2-3-08) -- New York Giants 17, New England 14.
- Super Bowl XLVI (2-5-12) -- New England vs. New York Giants.[/list]
So overall they are just 3-3. We are 3-1. This is a very important one. They win and it gets them to 4-3 and we drop to 3-2 and their Organazation willl always be looked at as the better one overall excluding the old NFL Championships.
We win and we move to 4-1 in 5 and they drop to 3-4 (losing 2 to us). THEN the Scale would TIP a huge amount in our Favor.
The only reason I bring this up and made this Thread is that i am tired of all my family friends and co-workers always throwing up to me how much more superior the Pats our SB wise and the Giants will never be able to even Approach the Sucess level that they have had. TIRED OF IT> WANT TO CRUSH THEM and once and for all we wont have to hear anymore about this topic.