+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PLEASE Hate Us! ! PLEASE Underestimate Us!!

PLEASE Hate Us! ! PLEASE Underestimate Us!!

It just makes it that much sweeter at the sports bar, at work and in the den. When you are speechless with no comeback after we win the Super Bowl. You will find your self debating your friends FOR us and ask yourself "How did I find myself defending the Giants?', and I won't have to say a word just chuckle to myself.

Re: PLEASE Hate Us! ! PLEASE Underestimate Us!!

Still shellshocked from 2007, I see
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Re: PLEASE Hate Us! ! PLEASE Underestimate Us!!

what is he?

his post is ambiguous.

for what it's worth I like the Pats. You gotta love an Organization that rebuilt itself on either former Giants (Megget for example) or otherwise employed former Giants players or coaching staff.

Matter of fact John Mara is on record as having a mutual respect for Bob Kraft and his efforts pre-lock-out.

It's the fans, apparently, of the Patriots that seem to have some issues with bitterness and angst.

Y'all gotta let that go. It'll eat you up and kill you.

PS
    Plus I LOVE how the Pats always beat Fats Ryan and his Westside Jets gang thusly crushing their collective hopes and sending them into depression.

If my Giants weren't there, I'd have to say I'd root the Pats to win the SB.

Belicheck misted up for goodness sake just walking through Memory Lane of his years as a Giant...

PPS

PLUS you guys whipped the Eagirls *** in that one Super Bowl and kept their SB Trophy case quite EMPTY

what's not to like ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread