+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Gilbride Next Colts HC?

Rumor starting to circulate that the Colts are waiting on KG for their next HC.

Thoughts?
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

Re: Gilbride Next Colts HC?

makes sense since Gilbride is going to take alot of Credit for the career Eli has had and the Colts will have a young QB to develop.

But who knows.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

LOL, oh wow.... As much as I had a love/hate relationship with him this year, I'd be okay with him leaving and finding someone else.

But would it happen? Gilbride and Tom coughlin not coexisting and coaching together? Eh... remains to be seen

[quote user="Kruunch"]Rumor starting to circulate that the Colts are waiting on KG for their next HC.

Thoughts?[/quote]TB supposedly is waiting for Fewell to interview
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

I heard a rumor that the colts owner is running a sweepstakes, giving away two SB tix to one person who correctly guesses who the next IND HC will be. In order for that to happen, they'd have to pick a HC before the SB, and KG wont be available until afterwards.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Kruunch"]Rumor starting to circulate that the Colts are waiting on KG for their next HC.

Thoughts?[/quote]TB supposedly is waiting for Fewell to interview[/quote]

Ewwww one knock on TC ... he's only as good as his coordinators.

It doesn't bode well for us if we have to start replacing coordinators after the Super Bowl.

Especially on defense.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

When was the last time a team hired a 60-year-old first-time HC??

I'm asking honestly, because I don't know and it sounds unlikely for me for a team to hire someone like that.
    There's no such word as "Imgrate".

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Kruunch"]Rumor starting to circulate that the Colts are waiting on KG for their next HC.

Thoughts?[/quote]TB supposedly is waiting for Fewell to interview[/quote]

Ewwww one knock on TC ... he's only as good as his coordinators.

It doesn't bode well for us if we have to start replacing coordinators after the Super Bowl.

Especially on defense.[/quote]Like players in the game. The next coach has to step up.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Yeah I think our staff is getting raided and now that we finally don't want TC to retire he probably will... Oh the irony. I called for his head as loudly as anybody after the 2010 Eagle meltdown. I don't know if he's going to want to rebuild the staff and climb the mountain again.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I've always been a big Jerald Ingram fan, but I'd certainly take Hue Jackson. I really was hoping for Sparano but he is OC for the Cowboys now.