+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackburn...

Starter

Blackburn...

Is this his last game as a Giant, or do you think he'll be back next season? I think he deserves a 1 year contract at least.

Re: Blackburn...

He will be back as a ST player at worst.

He'll definitely be back. Even if Goff is healthy and resigns with us, Chase is a valuable back-up. You could cut Jones and Peysinger and still keep J. Williams and Herz. And if we draft a mike capable of starting right off the bat, then I still think that Chase would return and Goff would sign elsewhere to start.

I have to say that he has been an amazing addition, specially when we lost Goff before the season even begun. It has been a display of solid linebacker play from the get go, and to say that I was thankful to see such consistent play from someone who had to come out of retirement to play such an important role. If he wants a contract, he deserves it, but if not, then he will be remembered with great fondness by everyone. He gets my vote for 'comeback player of the year'.

It's hard to say, but I love the guy an hope the bring him back. I don't think he was here for the first regular season game against NE, was he? That's gong to give them problems across the middle with Boley and Chase flying around.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

What can you say, couldnt be more proud of the guy. Comes off the street and really plays the best MLB since... 2007, really. I would still like to see him at OLB if he has to move somewhere, or as a nickel 3-3 player.

I think hhis only real issue is durability

I think he will return as a ST player and backup LB. He's earned it.
    Do not feed the trolls.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]It's hard to say, but I love the guy an hope the bring him back.* I don't think he was here for the first regular season game against NE, was he?* That's gong to give them problems across the middle with Boley and Chase flying around.
    [/quote]

Nope, his first game was GB.

Bench Player

the first greenbay game right?

Yes. He came in midweek prior.