+ Reply to Thread

I know we are big time underdogs... but I have a feeling

Call it any given Sunday, or a flashback to beating the unbeaten Patriots in 07.... but I have a feeling we are going to shock the world today.

Fewell is mad, players are angry, Boley and Bradshaw are back, nobody gives us a snowballs chance, I think we are going to come out and punch Greenbay in the Mouth..... then ride that momentum into the post season.

Re: I know we are big time underdogs... but I have a feeling

I think we'll lose.

But that's why they play the game. To prove us wrong.

Banned

The 2007 Patriots team I think was much better. That 2007 Pats team probably was the best team in NFL history. But the Giants were better on the day of XLII.

But they were supposed to be mad last week too....

I'm hoping for the best too but even if they do lose, I just hope they put up a fight....Not a performance like last week kind of crap.

All-Pro

I have a bad feeling that by half time I will have wished I went to the mall instead but I will sit and watch anyway. Maybe they will become a completely different team this week?

Lets be honest here, Rogers is going to pick us apart, The Giants don't have the leadership on the defense necessary to summon the effort needed to shut down the best QB in the NFL