+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone know when lottery winners are notified and able to pick up their tickets?

Will it be a one day pick up?

Re: Does anyone know when lottery winners are notified and able to pick up their tickets?

You should have them already? Ifyou won,only 11,000 had be giving to the giants.

Re: Does anyone know when lottery winners are notified and able to pick up their tickets?

Give me the ticket and I will tell you all about it lol.

i heard about someone who won in the lottery. he picked up his seats on saturday. they're somewhere in the 500 sections.

if anyone knows of anyone looking to sell tickets to big giants' fans, my bro and i are going to indy on a "leap of faith." it would be great to get a giants' crowd advantage at lucas oil stadium.

all in. one more win!!! go ggggggggggggg-men!!!

Starter

If you are a big winner you have to bring the ticket to the lottery office. If it's just a few bucks you can collect at the gas station or wherever you purchased it. They can't notify you because they don't know who purchased or owns the ticket.

hey antb, should there be a red font on that??? we're talking about the giants' season's ticket holder super bowl ticket lottery winners.

Lottery has been done already. I picked up my tickets this past Friday.