+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: jets board

Re: jets board

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]

The other reason I would never EVER root for the Jets is because these guys don't not how to win gracefully.[/quote]

And the Eagles do? You need to rethink your position, Lady Blue...

And as for fat Andy, how many times has he said "The better team lost"?

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="TuckYou"]If it was Jets verse Cowboys or Eagles, Id definitely root for the Jets. Not even a question.[/quote] That would be our nightmare. Prob Philly and jets would be the absolute worst for us[/quote]</P>

I dont know. I just dont have any hate for the Jets. I dont like Rex and thats the only reason watching the Jets fail is funny. But I root for the Jets when they are in. I dont care. I have been to Jets games before. Just never over the Gmen of course.</P>

Jets. I used to kind of like the Jets before Ryan was their coach. Like back when Pennington was good.

All-Pro

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="TuckYou"]If it was Jets verse Cowboys or Eagles, Id definitely root for the Jets. Not even a question.[/quote] That would be our nightmare. Prob Philly and jets would be the absolute worst for us[/quote]</P>

I dont know. I just dont have any hate for the Jets. I dont like Rex and thats the only reason watching the Jets fail is funny. But I root for the Jets when they are in. I dont care. I have been to Jets games before. Just never over the Gmen of course.</P>

[/quote]</P>

this +1</P>

[quote user="gumby742"][quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="TuckYou"]If it was Jets verse Cowboys or Eagles, Id definitely root for the Jets. Not even a question.[/quote] That would be our nightmare. Prob Philly and jets would be the absolute worst for us[/quote]</p>

I dont know. I just dont have any hate for the Jets. I dont like Rex and thats the only reason watching the Jets fail is funny. But I root for the Jets when they are in. I dont care. I have been to Jets games before. Just never over the Gmen of course.</p>

[/quote]</p>

this +1</p>[/quote]
    i used to have season tickets to both Jets and Giants. I just hate Rex Ryan.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="CTLadyBlue"]

The other reason I would never EVER root for the Jets is because these guys don't not how to win gracefully.[/quote]

And the Eagles do?* You need to rethink your position, Lady Blue...

And as for fat Andy, how many times has he said "The better team lost"?

[/quote]

Nope, won't do it. i'm sticking by it. If the Eagles want to win without grace, so be it - they're in Philly so I don't have to see their dumb faces plastered all over the back page of my newspaper.

As for Reid's 'the better team lost' - well, hey...it's a lot better than flipping fans the finger like Rexie

The Jets could be likable if they got over the big brother, little brother attitude. I can't stand Rex and Holmes but i'd still root for them if they played the Cowturds and Philtybirds. Hell id even root for them if they got to the SB. They're hate for the Giants is misguided and immature.

All-Pro

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Jets. I used to kind of like the Jets before Ryan was their coach. Like back when Pennington was good.
    [/quote]so a fan forthat game or 2 lol

+ Reply to Thread