+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jets board

Re: jets board

haha man its awesome to not be a jets fan

I gotta love the morons rooting for their division rival -- the one that's owned the division for a decade, the one they play 2x a year, the one responsible for Spygate, the one who stole Belichick away from them after 24 hours as Jets coach.

Really, you're worried about other fans in NY, for a team you play in a meaningful game once every 4 years... More worried about newspapers and talk radio attention than seeing the division arch-rival defeated. Idiots.

They seem to think we are starving for attention... WTF? Really? Like we gave a **** about the Jets? All we got pissed about is the constant talking without delivering and the classless teenage girl moves like covering up our Super Bowl logos.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

The best one:

"The luck of Jet fans. the ONE team from each conference we don't want in the SB are both in it.

I honestly didn't hate the giants before rex came here. now I'm forced to not like them. damnit rex."

It's funny because I didn't hate the Jets until Rex got there too...

Evidently we trash talk... after all the **** their coach and players spewed about being the new "Big Brother" team... guess what? Still no championships.

I love this comment lol</P>
    <DIV>Originally Posted by Roger Vick </DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves</DIV>
    The Gigalo with the most below

[quote user="Martyr"]

I love this comment lol</p>
    <div>Originally Posted by Roger Vick </div>
    <div style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves</div>[/quote]
    lool, atleast he admits it

Jets fans do get abused pretty bad around here. Since NYG fanbase is significantly larger, they're outnumbered, getting their share of ribbing, even if it's coming from a minority of Giants fans.

[quote user="egyptian420"]The best one:

"The luck of Jet fans. the ONE team from each conference we don't want in the SB are both in it.

I honestly didn't hate the giants before rex came here. now I'm forced to not like them. damnit rex."
    <font size="5">
    It's funny because I didn't hate the Jets until Rex got there too...
    </font>
    [/quote]

we have a winner !!!

though when the Jets werefounded and went with the NEW YORK TITANS moniker it was "because Titans are bigger than Giants..."

inferiority was bred into them from the very beginning

[quote user="Martyr"]

I love this comment lol</p>
    <div>Originally Posted by Roger Vick </div>
    <div style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves</div>[/quote]

oh my ROFL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

The first part of this article is pretty similar. My favorite part is when the author (a Giants fan) takes to Twitter to ask the Jets fans who they are rooting for and a Giants fan responds "Gross, don't talk to Jets fans."

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...er-hockey-more

(At the bottom of the article, after some stuff about hockey, she write a little bit about Eli but it's not nearly as funny as the Jets section).

+ Reply to Thread