+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Rank your favorite Giants playoff TDs!

I agree Nicks Hail Mary TD catch is No.1 in my opinion.. so far...

But there's also a Superbowl game to go. Who knows what will happen against that Patriots secondary?

Yea. I wouldn't mind to see add 5 or 6 more TDs to this list. I think Cruz wants to join this TD party.

i agree with ur list but i have a hard time not swapping 1 and 2. that 3rd and 15 td to MM was so huge and such an amazing pass and catch.

but its hard to not give the Hail Yeah! td to Nicks the nod, only reason why I rank MM td ahead is bc of how absolutely huge/pivotal/clutch it was. 4th quarter will always trump 2nd quarter imo.

thanks for putting this link together. this thread should be permastickied on the giants MB for years

Yea. It was a very difficult choice between those 2 plays. That 3rd and 15 play was huge and such a sweet pass. Most of us are just thinking FG there if they don't score TD.... The Hail Mary was either 7 points or nothing. I was surprised that they went with the hail mary rather than a FG attempt but considering it was pretty deep and lambeau, it was worth a shot. What a play by Nicks and thought it was a back breaker for GB.

I assume given by the list that we are only talking about this year? My favorite all time is Simms to Bavaro to McConkey
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

[quote user="fansince69"]I assume given by the list that we are only talking about this year? My favorite all time is Simms to Bavaro to McConkey
    [/quote]

I was thinking all time as well.

1) Eli to Burress seals he victory sent me into pure drunken bliss.
    2) Simms to Bobby Johnson vs the 49ers in 1986 when the game was still in doubt. Simms took a tremendous hit and threw the ball into the right corner of the endzone over 2 defenders before Bobby Johnson even entered the endzone. He knew he was going to be there and when he turned around, the ball landed in his lap. Amazing.
    3) Simms to Bavaro to Mckonkey ranks #3 because that sealed the victory.
    4) Seahorn's INT vs McFlabb in the 2000 divisional playoffs returned for a TD. What an athlete.
    5) Ron Dixon's punt return in 2000 super bowl to keep us from getting shut out of the endzone.

Those were my favorites.

Scoops

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]I agree Nicks Hail Mary TD catch is No.1 in my opinion.. so far...

But there's also a Superbowl game to go. Who knows what will happen against that Patriots secondary?[/quote]
    +1.

HAKEEM NICKS HAIL MARY!

Bench Player

Definitely the Hakeem Nicks hail mary for this postseason so far.

Other big favorite the Eli to Plax GW TD in the SB42!