+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much did Kyle Williams get paid by the Giants?

Re: How much did Kyle Williams get paid by the Giants?

[quote user="yahooya"]that was funny when he muffed the first punt, instead of getting away from the bouncing ball, he actually went infront of the ball. who would do that? obviously he was paid to help the Giants score at that moment.[/quote]</P>

I guess the same amount as Cundiff and Evans.....</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="egyptian420"]Aren't you in San Fran? That's your specialty
    [/quote]</P>

Haha. Not only is Yahooya a troll, but he's obviously severely brain damaged, lol.</P>

He comes onto our boards whining and crying and asks if we're mad and calls us butthurt? </P>

Maybe he's from Bizzaro World where everything is different, you know, like in the old Justice League cartoons where Superman was all evil and whatnot, lol.</P>

[/quote]
    loool....yea the guy is a clown, its really our fault for responding to the idiot, but I had to take the bait, he's just too stupid to ignore
    [/quote]</P>

I didn't take the bait so much as saw a perfectly set up opportunity to lay down a mom joke and not get banned for it, lol.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="yahooya"]that was funny when he muffed the first punt, instead of getting away from the bouncing ball, he actually went infront of the ball. who would do that? obviously he was paid to help the Giants score at that moment.[/quote]thats the best part.. he helped us win and SF is paying his salary..

+ Reply to Thread