+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Jim Harbaugh reveals NFL is rigged!

in one of his interviews he said something like "the football gods didnt want us to win"

what was he referring to? was he referring to the NFL owners? the top guys who control the game?

if you watched the AFC and NFC game the way the two teams lost were fishy.

So is Jim Harbaugh trying to say something about the NFL?

Re: Jim Harbaugh reveals NFL is rigged!

he is saying this "Bummer"
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

All-Pro

I definately heard someone on ESPN say "Im not saying the NFL is fixed, but that was a fumble.." reffering to Bradshaws forwad progress being stopping and then getting it stripped.

It most certainly is a fumble, if they didn't blow the whistle for forward progress.

[quote user="yahooya"]in one of his interviews he said something like "the football gods didnt want us to win" what was he referring to? was he referring to the NFL owners? the top guys who control the game? if you watched the AFC and NFC game the way the two teams lost were fishy. So is Jim Harbaugh trying to say something about the NFL?[/quote]

Well the refs certainly wanted the Packers in the NFC champ game but the Giants wouldn't allow it because the are a better caoched team and a better team talent wise overall.

Maybe if Harbaugh coached his team like TC did then the fumble doesnt happen. How is a forced fumble on STs fixed?? How is a botched play by his punt returner fixed? Maybe he should have stuck with the run which was working great. Maybe his QB and offense can complete more than one pass to a WR and get more than 1 third down conversion......How is Eli getting like 3 late hits and at least two helmets to his back and not flagged a fix???

**** you Harbaugh......BTW....the next time you lose man the **** up and respect the other coach and shake his hand like you give a****....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="geonyg"]It most certainly is a fumble, if they didn't blow the whistle for forward progress.[/quote]

I thought I heard the whistle right as he fumbled. I could be wrong, haven't rewatched it.

Still, I think if a ball carrier is still on his feet, forward progress or not, it should be a fumble. It's a stupid rule imo.

From now on that is.

Veteran

[quote user="yahooya"]in one of his interviews he said something like "the football gods didnt want us to win"

what was he referring to? was he referring to the NFL owners? the top guys who control the game?

So is Jim Harbaugh trying to say something about the NFL?[/quote]

Haha, Niners and their fans are the worst losers of all time. I think this guys head melted. Bummer.

[quote user="yahooya"]in one of his interviews he said something like "the football gods didnt want us to win"

So is Jim Harbaugh trying to say something about the NFL?[/quote]

Perhaps he was referring to the Kyle Williams fumbles being an act of god. The way those two teams lost may have been fishy despite being close games from start to end. You might be on to something, but the guys who control the result of those games might be monitoring this thread so I'll just stop here. If they ever find out, I will pray for you...

[quote user="yahooya"]in one of his interviews he said something like "the football gods didnt want us to win" what was he referring to? was he referring to the NFL owners? the top guys who control the game? if you watched the AFC and NFC game the way the two teams lost were fishy. So is Jim Harbaugh trying to say something about the NFL?[/quote]

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"][quote user="geonyg"]It most certainly is a fumble, if they didn't blow the whistle for forward progress.[/quote]

I thought I heard the whistle right as he fumbled. I could be wrong, haven't rewatched it.

Still, I think if a ball carrier is still on his feet, forward progress or not, it should be a fumble. It's a stupid rule imo.

From now on that is.[/quote]

You're a moron. The forward progress rule is designed to stop exactly what you want to happen. One guy holds the runner and the other strips. Football is tackling. It's the right call in every way, the rule is a good one and one of footballs oldest. Suck it up whiner.