+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Brees

Hybrid View

Hello Brees

You look happy to be in Hawaii MUAHAHHA

Re: Hello Brees

I saw pictures of Brees and he actually looked pretty damn happy.

Why take a shot at him though? Louisianna is one of the states rooting hardest for the Giants if you look at some of the online polls that allow you to view by state. I think only NY and NJ were ahead. Indiana and Mississippi were both up there too.

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]I saw pictures of Brees and he actually looked pretty damn happy.

Why take a shot at him though? Louisianna is one of the states rooting hardest for the Giants if you look at some of the online polls that allow you to view by state. I think only NY and NJ were ahead. Indiana and Mississippi were both up there too.[/quote]

Not really taking a shot at him, just find it funny

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]I saw pictures of Brees and he actually looked pretty damn happy. Why take a shot at him though? Louisianna is one of the states rooting hardest for the Giants if you look at some of the online polls that allow you to view by state. I think only NY and NJ were ahead. Indiana and Mississippi were both up there too.[/quote]</P>

Hate the Saints and their arena league offense. Brees along with his smirky head coach padded their stats this year running up the score all year. They are 0-5 lifetime in the playoffs playing outdoors, tells you something about them. </P>

These are professional athletes, not little league players.

There is no such things as "running up the score" that's BS.

Brees is a dude that brought a lot of hope to a city that was in despair, and has shown a ton of heart his entire career. I don't know him personally, and I'm sure he has a ton of faults, but I don't see any overly apparent reason to dislike him.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

I know... SI first had to redo what they orig had which was SD and Falcons in SB. Then they revise it and in NFC CG they have saints and GB with saints going on to beat Pats in SB.

Guess its back to the drawing board
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***