+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Giants - Pats week 9

I just watch the highlights of that game, are those teams any different now. It didn't look like the pass rush was putting any pressure on Brady. Also we scored 0 points in the first half against a 32nd ranked defense.

Re: Giants - Pats week 9

[quote user="Cloud57"]

I just watch the highlights of that game, are those teams any different now. It didn't look like the pass rush was putting any pressure on Brady. Also we scored 0 points in the first half against a 32nd ranked defense.

[/quote]Lol. Pats fan are we? U will be in for a rude awakening.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Cloud57"]

[/quote]Lol. Pats fan are we? U will be in for a rude awakening.[/quote]

Nope just a concerned Giants fan

[quote user="Cloud57"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Cloud57"]

[/quote]Lol. Pats fan are we? U will be in for a rude awakening.[/quote]

Nope just a concerned Giants fan[/quote]Really? If u were u would not have asked the question. Because u would know who was out then thats back now, and who had just come back from nagging injuries and were not anywhere near 100%.

So that tells me u know nothing about the giants, therefore not a fan, therefore a troll
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Starter

the pats also didn't score in the first, giants D was getting after brady the whole game. they got going in the second half but so did we. eli threw a pick in the red zone otherwise we might have won comfortably.

Veteran

[quote user="Cloud57"]

[/quote]

Both Tuck and Osi were nursing their injuries. Majority of the time, JPP had to play the tackle position instead of RE because of Osi. And yet Pats couldn't score in the first half.

Bench Player

oh we be different...we got our front four healthy and on fire!
    Pats...defense still sucks..

[quote user="Cloud57"]

[/quote]

NFL NEtwork is replaying that game tonight

[quote user="Cloud57"]

[/quote]

Hehehehe hey how did you sneak in here???
    Go back to the Pat's page troll...You guys must be ****e-ing you tights knowing whats coming eh? LOL..For the record..No those teams are NOT the same..well at least the Giants got better..