+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Since we still got a week and a half to go, I'm gonna bring this up...

In reading the article on the home page, Bill Belichick seems to love the Giants organization.

Now I love Coughlin and at this point I say, let him coach until he wants to retire.

But when he does...

I can see Belichick being the head coach for the Giants one day. It may be many years away but still.

Now think about that... going from an incredible coach like Coughlin to an incredible coach like Belichick.

Not that any of this matters at all right now but like I said, we still have a week and a half to go, hahah

Re: Since we still got a week and a half to go, I'm gonna bring this up...

BB is only 5 years younger than coughlin.

So he's 60, lets say Coughlin decides to coach for another 3 or 4 years. Brady will be towards the end of his career at that point. Bill will still be young enough. It's very possible. Probably? I don't know but it could definitely happen.

Honestly I wouldn't be thrilled with having the coach of my team be known as a cheater who hasn't won since spy gate came out.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

No thanks, Bill Belacheat can stay where he's at.

[quote user="ToomerFORtheBomb"]In reading the article on the home page, Bill Belichick seems to love the Giants organization.

Now I love Coughlin and at this point I say, let him coach until he wants to retire.

But when he does...

I can see Belichick being the head coach for the Giants one day. It may be many years away but still.

Now think about that... going from an incredible coach like Coughlin to an incredible coach like Belichick.

Not that any of this matters at all right now but like I said, we still have a week and a half to go, hahah[/quote]

Bill spent his time with the GIANTS, in fact he cut his teeth on our staff. His time with the organization was memorable, but it's also over. I'd love him as a HC, but it isn't gonna happen. He retires a Patriot, and ends up in their FO. Kraft will NEVER let him stray.

I'd also like to point out Spygate and now Scoreboardgate. I don't think the GIANTS want to be associated with his "History". Might tarnish our history too. I'd rather be a loser than a cheater.

Bench Player

I would have one hell of a time accepting Bellicheat as our coach.

I'd love it, and welcome him with open arms. Guy is a sure HOF'er.. Its a slam dunk.

No way, Kraft is going to let BB have his way, coach for life.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Yeah sure, BB won't come here.