+ Reply to Thread

ATTENTION HATERS: Stop Masquerading As Giant Fans. We See You!!

It is too transparent. I know it eats you alive that we are in a mode of Full Spectrum Dominance and you hate the idea us winning the Super Bowl even though we will win number four on the 5th of February. I know it is frightening for an opponents "fan" to see Special Teams step up and win games because most of you are only watching the Quarterback and dreaming of catching a touch down pass. We are football fans We Giant fans know football and hate to even talk to most of you because you can't analyze a formation, and wouldn't know a pulling guard if he pancaked you. So Sucka We See You. Go back to the Smack Talk board. Go look at the pretty colors on your teams uniform.

Re: ATTENTION HATERS: Stop Masquerading As Giant Fans. We See You!!

[quote user="ikebibby91"]It is too transparent. I know it eats you alive that we are in a mode of Full Spectrum Dominance and you hate the idea us winning the Super Bowl even though we will win number four on the 5th of February. I know it is frightening for an opponents "fan" to see Special Teams step up and win games because most of you are only watching the Quarterback and dreaming of catching a touch down pass. We are football fans We Giant fans know football and hate to even talk to most of you because you can't analyze a formation, and wouldn't know a pulling guard if he pancaked you. So Sucka We See You. Go back to the Smack Talk board. Go look at the pretty colors on your teams uniform.
    [/quote]

We all started somewhere. I don't hate on anyone for not knowing. As long as they're willing to learn. There's a TON of stuff I don't know. I see your point, but remember, John Madden made alot of us fans by simply explaining what was happening and why. Take a lesson from him. Next time you hear a fan talking, teach him what you know. It will make us all better fans. I come here to talk football AND learn from the likes of you and other fans that know the game. I never played a down in my life outside of backyard football, but the people on this board have taught me more than I ever would have known without a lesson or two.
    There's a name for those that don't know and wont learn: Dallas Cowboys fans. For the rest of us.... we're waiting for you to share your knowledge......

'Full spectrum dominance"?

Do you watch football? I don't call a 20-17 win in OT dominance. A GREAT win and a GREAT game for sure. "Dominant"? Not even close.

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="ikebibby91"]It is too transparent. I know it eats you alive that we are in a mode of Full Spectrum Dominance and you hate the idea us winning the Super Bowl even though we will win number four on the 5th of February. I know it is frightening for an opponents "fan" to see Special Teams step up and win games because most of you are only watching the Quarterback and dreaming of catching a touch down pass. We are football fans We Giant fans know football and hate to even talk to most of you because you can't analyze a formation, and wouldn't know a pulling guard if he pancaked you. So Sucka We See You. Go back to the Smack Talk board. Go look at the pretty colors on your teams uniform.
    [/quote]

We all started somewhere. I don't hate on anyone for not knowing. As long as they're willing to learn. There's a TON of stuff I don't know. I see your point, but remember, John Madden made alot of us fans by simply explaining what was happening and why. Take a lesson from him. Next time you hear a fan talking, teach him what you know. It will make us all better fans. I come here to talk football AND learn from the likes of you and other fans that know the game. I never played a down in my life outside of backyard football, but the people on this board have taught me more than I ever would have known without a lesson or two.
    There's a name for those that don't know and wont learn: Dallas Cowboys fans. For the rest of us.... we're waiting for you to share your knowledge......[/quote]

I was calling out the Giant haters who come over pretending to be Giant fans so they can sow the seeds of doubt and spread their bad mojo. Relax dude I know that Giant fans generally really know football, you can even tell by the fan reactions at "Giant Stadium" during a game. Everybody knows that we know the game even the players know. If I go around correcting everyone and having teachable moments without anyone asking me my opinion people will say "oh no here comes mister know it all, he should shut his fat mouth sometime." Not that you experience that type of reaction to your volunteering of your knowledge No disrespect.

[quote user="ikebibby91"]It is too transparent. I know it eats you alive that we are in a mode of Full Spectrum Dominance and you hate the idea us winning the Super Bowl even though we will win number four on the 5th of February. I know it is frightening for an opponents "fan" to see Special Teams step up and win games because most of you are only watching the Quarterback and dreaming of catching a touch down pass. We are football fans We Giant fans know football and hate to even talk to most of you because you can't analyze a formation, and wouldn't know a pulling guard if he pancaked you. So Sucka We See You. Go back to the Smack Talk board. Go look at the pretty colors on your teams uniform.
    [/quote]

"Calling out" other fans/posters is a violation of the TOS. You would be better off just making your point or establishing your position rather than instigating a confrontation.

As long as these new fans follow the team.

Many fans just hop on the bandwagon and then hate the giants because they have a bad season, they don't follow jack **** except teams that have a story during the season