Closed Thread

Hybrid View

All-Pro

Giants: Americas Game

ive seen the '86 giants, is there a 90 giants? i havent seen that one, just wondering if they played it or made one

Re: Giants: Americas Game

are you talking a giants '90 team on Madden?

All-Pro

what are you talking about, the 90 team won the super bowl, and NFL Network made a show called "America's Game" and did a 1 hour special on every Super Bowl winning team. I dont know whats so hard to understand about that

considering i was born in '87 and would have been 3.....i'm willing to bet that I probably didn't catch that one.

And seeing as how we didn't win the bowl against the Ravens' i stopped watching the Network after we lose.

I don't watch a lot of t.v. Some people like to be active and stay in shape and dominate their friends in sports and wits instead of challenging them to a jerk-off contest or seeing how many pip's each other get on their T.V.s

[]

All-Pro

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]considering i was born in '87 and would have been 3.....i'm willing to bet that I probably didn't catch that one.*

And seeing as how we didn't win the bowl against the Ravens' i stopped watching the Network after we lose.

I don't watch a lot of t.v. Some people like to be active and stay in shape and dominate their friends in sports and wits instead of challenging them to a jerk-off contest or seeing how many pip's each other get on their T.V.s

[]
    [/quote]

you must have misread the thread title, you probably thought it was "please try to act tough and say something stupid"... whats wrong with remember Giants history or learning about it? grow up....

by the way, i love how you try to insult my life, when you know nothing about me..... (also you need friends in order to beat them...tell your teenage mutant ninja turtle dolls i said hi

hey i love my TMNT dolls!!!! Keep them outta this!

This is exactly what we do NOT want going on here and why people get removed from the board

If you want to argue like children, keep it to PM's.