+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Video Shows 49ers Fans Attacking NY Giants Fans In San Jose..............

link

West Coast's answer to Philly scum.

Re: Video Shows 49ers Fans Attacking NY Giants Fans In San Jose..............

this is just disgusting behavior. plain and simple. the article said the giants fans were being very vocal throughout the game. not a shocker that something like this would happen, especially with alcohol involved.

but you really can't tell what happened from the video as far as who was doing the antagonizing. all you can see is a bunch of barbarians fighting over what we would assume to be a football game. pretty silly if you ask me.

[quote user="pjam84"]this is just disgusting behavior. plain and simple. the article said the giants fans were being very vocal throughout the game. not a shocker that something like this would happen, especially with alcohol involved. but you really can't tell what happened from the video as far as who was doing the antagonizing. all you can see is a bunch of barbarians fighting over what we would assume to be a football game. pretty silly if you ask me.[/quote]

Exactly.....I never understood how acting like thugs is fun.

Bench Player

Title seems misleading to me. It should be "Fight breaks out in major city." Still the actions are wrong, but I don't think this is an NFL issue.

[quote user="Pierre-Paul"]Title seems misleading to me. It should be "Fight breaks out in major city." Still the actions are wrong, but I don't think this is an NFL issue.[/quote]

Did you bother reading the text of the article?

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="pjam84"]this is just disgusting behavior. plain and simple. the article said the giants fans were being very vocal throughout the game. not a shocker that something like this would happen, especially with alcohol involved. but you really can't tell what happened from the video as far as who was doing the antagonizing. all you can see is a bunch of barbarians fighting over what we would assume to be a football game. pretty silly if you ask me.[/quote]

Exactly.....I never understood how acting like thugs is fun.

[/quote]

Some people just look for any excuse to fight, as long as it's not a fiar fight, when they're drunk. The game was just a pre-text.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

[quote user="FBomb"]

link

[/quote]

Sadly this happens in every state with every team.

Could be worse ... could be soccer in Europe.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

All-Pro

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="FBomb"]

link

[/quote] Sadly this happens in every state with every team. Could be worse ... could be soccer in Europe.[/quote]

^^ this

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Every team in EVERY city has fans like these, dont act like Philthy and The Land Of Fruits and Nuts are the only places where fans throw down

When we make a big deal of it, these fans get all hyped up and it gets worse, they try to get more and more bad each time. The best thing to do is act like it didnt even happen or just label it as a fight between 2 groups of people.

When it goes down as 'this teams fans' fighting 'that teams fans' the groups get bravado and try to get tougher and meaner every game to live up to the rep
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="FBomb"]

link

[/quote] Sadly this happens in every state with every team. Could be worse ... could be soccer in Europe.[/quote]

Nah, NYC is pretty good with this type of stuff not happening. And this is on the heals of Saints fans being harassed at Candlestick.