+ Reply to Thread

How's This Prediction?

Giant's scoring:
    AB 2 tds one from Packers 17 YD. line with key block from Ballard.. 2nd AB catch and run from Packers 38 key blocks from Nicks key LB block by Diehl.
    INT by Prince down to Packer 48 and Manning to Ballard to Packer 32. FG from the Packer 26. After successful on sides kick by Giants
    Manning to Cruz 21 YD. pass and run, 18 yds running then Manning to Nicks caught on the 3 run in with spin move
    Kick off return by Scott caught on Giant 5 gets 2 key blocks then left sideline to endzone.
    Packers 3 TDs one FG. They keep on fighting back but 3 INTS on Rogers. Last one with 1:44 left on a drive that brought them to Giant's 34. 4 sacks on Rogers numerous hurrys and their run game totals 71 yds.
    GIANTS 31 Packers 24

Re: How's This Prediction?

[quote user="jints1964"]Giant's scoring:
    AB 2 tds one from Packers 17 YD. line with key block from Ballard.. 2nd AB catch and run from Packers 38 key blocks from Nicks key LB block by Diehl.
    INT by Prince down to Packer 48 and Manning to Ballard to Packer 32. FG from the Packer 26. After successful on sides kick by Giants
    Manning to Cruz 21 YD. pass and run, 18 yds running then Manning to Nicks caught on the 3 run in with spin move
    Kick off return by Scott caught on Giant 5 gets 2 key blocks then left sideline to endzone.
    Packers 3 TDs one FG. They keep on fighting back but 3 INTS on Rogers. Last one with 1:44 left on a drive that brought them to Giant's 34. 4 sacks on Rogers numerous hurrys and their run game totals 71 yds.
    GIANTS 31 Packers 24[/quote]
    I actually had a dream last night that Rodgers threw a pass that got tipped by a d-lineman from our team and picked off by Prince
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="jints1964"]Giant's scoring: AB 2 tds one from Packers 17 YD. line with key block from Ballard.. 2nd AB catch and run from Packers 38 key blocks from Nicks key LB block by Diehl. INT by Prince down to Packer 48 and Manning to Ballard to Packer 32. FG from the Packer 26. After successful on sides kick by Giants Manning to Cruz 21 YD. pass and run, 18 yds running then Manning to Nicks caught on the 3 run in with spin move Kick off return by Scott caught on Giant 5 gets 2 key blocks then left sideline to endzone. Packers 3 TDs one FG. They keep on fighting back but 3 INTS on Rogers. Last one with 1:44 left on a drive that brought them to Giant's 34. 4 sacks on Rogers numerous hurrys and their run game totals 71 yds. GIANTS 31 Packers 24[/quote]

It all depends on how lighty the Packers take us. Major trap game for the Packers, I'm sure coach has been on them all week!

TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

That sounds like a crazy ****ing game bro.

Hows this?
    Aaron throws 4 tds for 350 yards
    Flynn throws 1 td for 100 yards.
    Manning throws 2 tds for 410 yards.
    We lose
    Packers 56 Giants 17

I was thinking of taking the week off, as a Giants fan by not watching the game nor DVRing it and hope that I will be kicking myself for missing the biggest upset of the season.

I just can't do it. If I knew a car accident was about to occur in front of my house and there was nothing I could do about it, I'd still have to watch.

[quote user="krygny"]I was thinking of taking the week off, as a Giants fan by not watching the game nor DVRing it and hope that I will be kicking myself for missing the biggest upset of the season.

I just can't do it. If I knew a car accident was about to occur in front of my house and there was nothing I could do about it, I'd still have to watch.

[/quote]LMAO.....

[quote user="krygny"]I was thinking of taking the week off, as a Giants fan by not watching the game nor DVRing it and hope that I will be kicking myself for missing the biggest upset of the season.

[/quote]
    I have to work today 5-9 so I miss most of the game. I get to see at least 45 mins of it so I could see how the game is going, it its 14-0 packers then I wont miss anything. If its close then I will be kicking myself.