+ Reply to Thread

..:Eli "The Terminator" Manning:..

Re: ..:Eli "The Terminator" Manning:..

Hahaha that's awesome. Still don't like "the terminator" as a nickname though
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Hahaha that's awesome. Still don't like "the terminator" as a nickname though[/quote]

On one of the other threads, a Giants fan mentioned Terminator, so I figured I drop a version. If anyone has a real good concept let me know, if I have time I will drop it.

[quote user="oldschoolcat"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]Hahaha that's awesome. Still don't like "the terminator" as a nickname though[/quote]

On one of the other threads, a Giants fan mentioned Terminator, so I figured I drop a version. If anyone has a real good concept let me know, if I have time I will drop it.[/quote]

it's all good . It's still some amazing art work. do you have any artwork of all three of our recievers? nicks, cruz and manningham?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="oldschoolcat"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]Hahaha that's awesome. Still don't like "the terminator" as a nickname though[/quote]

On one of the other threads, a Giants fan mentioned Terminator, so I figured I drop a version. If anyone has a real good concept let me know, if I have time I will drop it.[/quote]

it's all good . It's still some amazing art work. do you have any artwork of all three of our recievers? nicks, cruz and manningham?[/quote]
    Hit me with a concept and I'll drop it when I come from work tonight..Nicks, Cruz, and Supa Mario

[quote user="oldschoolcat"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="oldschoolcat"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]Hahaha that's awesome. Still don't like "the terminator" as a nickname though[/quote]

it's all good . It's still some amazing art work. do you have any artwork of all three of our recievers? nicks, cruz and manningham?[/quote]
    Hit me with a concept and I'll drop it when I come from work tonight..Nicks, Cruz, and Supa Mario[/quote]

I appreciate it , but as of right now i'm fine rocking the sig pic I have now.

besides I don't have a single creative bone in my body so i couldn't even think of any kinda concept for ya lol.

again thank you for the offer my man

GO GIANTS!