+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Girl would you Choose?

Bench Player

Which Girl would you Choose?

Taking a sports fan poll:

All other things being equal...

Would you rather be in a relationship with someone who is drop-dead gorgeous but is uninterested in your team or someone who is pretty and is a huge fan of your team?

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help!

Re: Which Girl would you Choose?

[quote user="HogWild"]Taking a sports fan poll:

Would you rather be in a relationship with someone who is drop-dead gorgeous but is uninterested in your team or someone who is pretty and is a huge fan of your team?

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help![/quote]

pretty and a huge fan of my team. That way I know my kids would be raised right by their mother. That and liking the Giants is a great personality trait.

Veteran

Its a tough call. I honestly can't say that I've ever dated someone who was drop dead gorgeous. I dated someone who was decent looking but was a big Giants fan and knew enough of the team (enough to know that Rhett Bomar was our backup at the time). At first I thought it was awesome but we didn't date long enough to see what it was like during the football season so I don't know what it was like. The thing is though, any girlfriend that I've had that wasn't really interested in football tried to be interested for me haha. So i guess I'd have to go with drop-dead gorgeous but uninterested and see what its like.

All-Pro

[quote user="HogWild"]Taking a sports fan poll:

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help![/quote]the first one.. i'd prefer the girl thats not interested in sports so she doesnt bother me while i watch them.. lol

Bench Player

These are great so far! Thanks! Keep 'em coming, if you can.

[quote user="HogWild"]These are great so far! Thanks! Keep 'em coming, if you can.
    [/quote]

Drop dead gorgeous. My girl doesn't have to like the Giants, and usually if a girl likes you she'll care enough about something that makes you so happy...

So drop dead gorgeous and I'd make her a Giants fan.

Have a bar at the Super Bowl in Indy....loft over head for sleeping and showering and 12 parking spaces 8 blocks from the stadium..rent it all..contact hen@indylaw4all.com

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="HogWild"]Taking a sports fan poll:

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help![/quote]the first one.. i'd prefer the girl thats not interested in sports so she doesnt bother me while i watch them.. lol[/quote]yeah u right......plus most times "not all however" when women try to talk football and trash talk with the boys they sound silly.........a lot of times they just tryin to fit in and u want to tell them to get a clue but u know it just isnt right........however,there are some women who know more football than men.....like the headcoach in the movie "wildcats" ....

its hard to say..i think its sexy as hell when a girl knows football and can actually talk about it..i used to date this peruvian girl who was pretty fine but knew noooooothing about football..all she knew was do not text me or call me while the game was on...the year we starting the dating the giants won the super bowl(2007) when we broke up plax shot himself a week later lol

My wife loved the team,from 86-90 new all the players names,would come to the games put the ring on her finger never watched again! We are both ok with this!! She love me very much,and loves that the team is doing so well!!! GO GMEN!

+ Reply to Thread