+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Season's officially over Fox pregame fork stuck in NY GIANTS

The x cowboy coach had the offical big fork out in the pregame & ruled the Giants DONE FOR THE SEASON.

Mike warned him not to do it but he stuck the fork right in the neck of Michael.

Well maybe next year. He's never wrong is he?

Re: Season's officially over Fox pregame fork stuck in NY GIANTS

even if we lose , it still isnt over. We all know the giants can just turn it on at any time.

[quote user="Harooni"]even if we lose , it still isnt over. We all know the giants can just turn it on at any time.
    [/quote]

I hope your right Harooni; but the fox crew stated the x cowboy coach is always 100% right on with the FORK OF DEATH.

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Harooni"]even if we lose , it still isnt over. We all know the giants can just turn it on at any time.
    [/quote]

I hope your right Harooni; but the fox crew stated the x cowboy coach is always 100% right on with the FORK OF DEATH.[/quote]

i hate his hairpiece , lol anyway anyone can be wrong for the first time. I dont know if it is over, but i wont throw it in till a few more weeks.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Harooni"]even if we lose , it still isnt over. We all know the giants can just turn it on at any time.
    [/quote]

I hope your right Harooni; but the fox crew stated the x cowboy coach is always 100% right on with the FORK OF DEATH.[/quote]

i hate his hairpiece* , lol** anyway* anyone can be wrong for the first time.* I dont know if it is over, but i wont throw it in till a few more weeks.
    [/quote]

I know hair piece hopes it's over so his beloved Cowgirls can get in with their weak schedule.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Harooni"]even if we lose , it still isnt over. We all know the giants can just turn it on at any time.
    [/quote]

i hate his hairpiece* , lol** anyway* anyone can be wrong for the first time.* I dont know if it is over, but i wont throw it in till a few more weeks.
    [/quote] LOL, yeah mate...wtf is it with that hair...its laughable

i hope he did write us off. There's a first time for everything, so lets prove he's wrong.

I hope Micheal is able to look at Jimmy after todays game with a huge grin on his face!

[quote user="jakegibbs"]The x cowboy coach had the offical big fork out in the pregame & ruled the Giants DONE FOR THE SEASON.

Mike warned him not to do it but he stuck the fork right in the neck of Michael.

Well maybe next year. He's never wrong is he?[/quote]

How strange to have a die hard Cowboy make that prediction
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="plaxattack17"]i hope he did write us off. There's a first time for everything, so lets prove he's wrong.
    [/quote]

NO doubt about that. He took that huge FORK he always pulls out like he did against the Eagles a couple of shows back well he took it out again & stuck it in the neck of Michael on national TV; the bum.

Michael warned him not to do it but he did it anyway. I hope Michael gets the chance to stick that fork back to Mr. HAIR PIECE.