+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where would you rank Corery Webster? This guy is the single most underrated player in the NFL

No not just CB probably the single most underrated player.

Webster is without question top 10 but I doubt if you asked people for their top 10 he wouldn't be mentioned.

For me Webster is probably around 6-10. Just not sure quite where he fits.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Where would you rank Corery Webster? This guy is the single most underrated player in the NFL

Not sure really where he ranks but all I know is that he had Crabtree entangled in his web last Sunday.

Re: Where would you rank Corery Webster? This guy is the single most underrated player in the NFL

I'm pretty sure he's always on the top wide receiver. He has done pretty well this year. Overall the entire defense has improved which has helped him too.

I know your a big Cweb fan and we are all Giants fan who love our team but if you try to look at it objectively Cweb is one of the best corners in the league. Every corner will have a day they get beat but look at Websters track record in big games. The tail end of 2007 and the end of this year he is a big game player. I still remember opening day I think two years ago when he flat out ABUSED Santana Moss, I think it was no more than 2 catches for 5 yard. We are truly blessed to have such a talented secondary. I know they didn't have a great regular season but they all came together at the right time and are playing their best ball. Rolle may be the vocal leader but Webster is the number one asset, with Phillips on his way up there as well

Cweb is a VERY good CB. not to mention hes clutch. He morphs into a shutdown cornerback when the playoffs start. He was huge for us in 07 and hes been huge for us thus far. Worth every penny of his contract!

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Cweb is a VERY good CB. not to mention hes clutch. He morphs into a shutdown cornerback when the playoffs start. He was huge for us in 07 and hes been huge for us thus far. Worth every penny of his contract!
    [/quote]

I remember when people were complaining about C-Web's contract saying he was WAY overpaid LOL... then I made a topic saying we are lucky to have him for what he's being paid.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

List your top ten

Bench Player

Unless he makes an INT, I don't want to hear a c-back's name. I haven't heard his name much. So I know he's doing his job.

I was supporting him even in 07 when benched. So beat that hooch's. But he has been great. Still makes or has an occasional lapse, but is a tope tier cb no doubt. And I am happy to have him. Even ross steps his game up in the playoffs.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

1. Revis