+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JPP COMMENT

JPP COMMENT

when asked how practice went he said something like "it could have been better" i hope their on their p's n q's not celebrating the NFCC to much we have a couple vets on our team who have lost a SB already hopefully they let it be known how it feels to lose one after workin so hard to get there

Re: JPP COMMENT

probably reading too much into it. pretty much ANY practice could be better, because that's what practice is about, improving and getting better. I think it's just player speak honestly.

[quote user="calzonesays"]probably reading too much into it.* pretty much ANY practice could be better, because that's what practice is about, improving and getting better.* I think it's just player speak honestly.
    [/quote]They have been praising their practices the past couple weeks.

[quote user="giantpride84"]when asked how practice went he said something like "it could have been better" i hope their on their p's n q's not celebrating the NFCC to much we have a couple vets on our team who have lost a SB already hopefully they let it be known how it feels to lose one after workin so hard to get there
    [/quote]Things can always be better when striving for perfection. Ask the Pats doh...
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Tommy will have them ready.

[quote user="giantpride84"]when asked how practice went he said something like "it could have been better" i hope their on their p's n q's not celebrating the NFCC to much we have a couple vets on our team who have lost a SB already hopefully they let it be known how it feels to lose one after workin so hard to get there
    [/quote]

TheBlueScreen
    Ralph Vacchiano

Tom Coughlin on today's Giants practice: "I wouldn’t say the practice was sharp but I believe it was OK." #NYG

That being said, I don't think we should read too much into it, he's probably being extra critical this week because of what's at stake. He'll have them prepared.

Don't worry about it. It's just practice.

All-Pro

Practice is important but the game is not this week. They have time to get ready.

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="giantpride84"]when asked how practice went he said something like "it could have been better" i hope their on their p's n q's not celebrating the NFCC to much we have a couple vets on our team who have lost a SB already hopefully they let it be known how it feels to lose one after workin so hard to get there
    [/quote]

TheBlueScreen
    Ralph Vacchiano

Tom Coughlin on today's Giants practice: "I wouldn’t say the practice was sharp but I believe it was OK." #NYG

That being said, I don't think we should read too much into it, he's probably being extra critical this week because of what's at stake. He'll have them prepared.

[/quote]

The Giants have 2 weeks to prepare and are definitely going to be distracted this week. I expect next week's practices to be much more focused and spirited and we'll hear great reports.

ALL IN!!!

Veteran

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]Don't worry about it. It's just practice.

[/quote]

Hold on....you talking about practice???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_UlY...eature=related