+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

How much did Kyle Williams get paid by the Giants?

that was funny when he muffed the first punt, instead of getting away from the bouncing ball, he actually went infront of the ball.

who would do that?

obviously he was paid to help the Giants score at that moment.

Re: How much did Kyle Williams get paid by the Giants?

Bummer :/
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Bummer :/[/quote]

Winning

Veteran

[quote user="yahooya"]that was funny when he muffed the first punt, instead of getting away from the bouncing ball, he actually went infront of the ball.

who would do that?

obviously he was paid to help the Giants score at that moment.[/quote]should I get the violin?

$450K with a shiny Ferrari F430 Spyder.

The Patriots paid Cunduff $300K with a Lambourghini LP570-4 Superleggera to miss that field goal at the end. You can clearly see Belichick giving the signal for the deal and Cundiff looking his way with the playclock at 11 seconds.

My sources are secret, but they usually come from the rear and the end of the meeting place.

Now you can all rest easy...

[quote user="yahooya"]that was funny when he muffed the first punt, instead of getting away from the bouncing ball, he actually went infront of the ball. who would do that? obviously he was paid to help the Giants score at that moment.[/quote]I'm sure he got paid more than your mom did by the john the knocked her up with you.

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="yahooya"]that was funny when he muffed the first punt, instead of getting away from the bouncing ball, he actually went infront of the ball. who would do that? obviously he was paid to help the Giants score at that moment.[/quote]I'm sure he got paid more than your mom did by the john the knocked her up with you.[/quote]

wooooooooooooooooooow

Bench Player

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="yahooya"]that was funny when he muffed the first punt, instead of getting away from the bouncing ball, he actually went infront of the ball. who would do that? obviously he was paid to help the Giants score at that moment.[/quote]I'm sure he got paid more than your mom did by the john the knocked her up with you.[/quote]

you mad? he mad.

look at Kyle Williams after the game, he didnt even cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvSB67PMUG8

[quote user="yahooya"][quote user="Drez"][quote user="yahooya"]that was funny when he muffed the first punt, instead of getting away from the bouncing ball, he actually went infront of the ball. who would do that? obviously he was paid to help the Giants score at that moment.[/quote]I'm sure he got paid more than your mom did by the john the knocked her up with you.[/quote]

you mad? he mad.

look at Kyle Williams after the game, he didnt even cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvSB67PMUG8[/quote]

Man O Man.
    You have no idea how much the Giants paid Scott Norwood to miss that FG in Superbowl 25. The team wasn't able to return to the Superbowl until 10 years later and practically started selling bridges.

[quote user="yahooya"]that was funny when he muffed the first punt, instead of getting away from the bouncing ball, he actually went infront of the ball.

who would do that?

obviously he was paid to help the Giants score at that moment.[/quote]

for real real though... we paid him about tree fiddy... good deal in my opinion.