+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

quote from Sound FX NFC Championship NFLN

Carlos Rogers : "I cant cover no option route all day....like if I go inside the man go outside you know what Im sayin"

talking about Cruz

I love it

Re: quote from Sound FX NFC Championship NFLN

[quote user="YATittle1962"]Carlos Rogers : "I cant cover no option route all day....like if I go inside the man go outside you know what Im sayin"

talking about Cruz

I love it[/quote]thats what the ***** gets (karma) for his salsa
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

The Giants will probably be a dynasty in the NFC that is for years to come. I can see the Saints or you guys battling it out for years down the road.

Veteran

[quote user="Lambeau12"]The Giants will probably be a dynasty in the NFC that is for years to come. I can see the Saints or you guys battling it out for years down the road.[/quote]We suck in the second half of regular season. And have a hard time making the playoffs. But once we get in, watch out!

[quote user="Lambeau12"]The Giants will probably be a dynasty in the NFC that is for years to come. I can see the Saints or you guys battling it out for years down the road.[/quote]Eh, I'm worried about the future of our OL honestly. If we don't get some picks right or get too many injuries, it could go sour real quick.

The Packers just had a down year mentally. You weren't as hungry for it. I'm sure that your mental strength will be increased next year.

Only one team we could have beat in the postseason and that was Atlanta, but not even sure if we could have beat them.

[quote user="YATittle1962"]Carlos Rogers : "I cant cover no option route all day....like if I go inside the man go outside you know what Im sayin"

talking about Cruz

I love it[/quote]

Got a link?
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Veteran

Eli and Cruz seem like they have been playing together for years even though its only been one. Ive never seen anything like it the trust they have in each other is unbelievable. They really must have gotten in some quality reps in Hoboken, its the only way I could possibly explain it.

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Lambeau12"]The Giants will probably be a dynasty in the NFC that is for years to come. I can see the Saints or you guys battling it out for years down the road.[/quote]Eh, I'm worried about the future of our OL honestly. If we don't get some picks right or get too many injuries, it could go sour real quick.

The Packers just had a down year mentally. You weren't as hungry for it. I'm sure that your mental strength will be increased next year.[/quote]
    +1. The o-line REALLY needs to be addressed again this upcoming off-season. I thought they waited 1 year too long to start making some changes.

Veteran

Bradshaw (2nd Half @1:50+....following the Williams muffed punt)....

"This is what we want, if we don't get it here, we're done!"

Effing awesome intensity.