+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hey, has anyone seen my superbowl bus ??

...i got drunk a while back and lost it...cant find it anywhere. I left quite a few fans on it i think. If found...please return the keys...i wanna start that engine up for the road trip to Dallas next week.

Thanks in advance

BB2

Re: Hey, has anyone seen my superbowl bus ??

[quote user="britishblue2"]...i got drunk a while back and lost it...cant find it anywhere. I left quite a few fans on it i think. If found...please return the keys...i wanna start that engine up for the road trip to Dallas next week. Thanks in advance BB2[/quote]

It turned into a pumpkin!

Giants fan since '58

[quote user="britishblue2"]...i got drunk a while back and lost it...cant find it anywhere. I left quite a few fans on it i think. If found...please return the keys...i wanna start that engine up for the road trip to Dallas next week.

Thanks in advance

BB2[/quote] Ive found the keys guys...lets get this thing started on were gonna be late for Dallas.

Hop on theres still a few seats at the front not taken

Found it...It's a little beaten and battered...But still a little blue. []

[quote user="Firenugget"]Found it...It's a little beaten and battered...But still a little blue. []

[/quote]whoa, you did a number on that bus BB2. lol

It kinda looks like our defense.

If enough of us get behind it and push, we'll get there!
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

Veteran

Your either on the bus or off the bus......I'm on.....next stop ticker tape parade down the canyon of heros

[quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="Firenugget"]Found it...It's a little beaten and battered...But still a little blue. []

[/quote]whoa, you did a number on that bus BB2. lol

It kinda looks like our defense.
    [/quote] Arrrrrghhhh ROTFLMFAO ... awesome !! if enough of us get on we can flintstone peddle power it to Dallas for sunday, then give it a lick of paint afterwards.

Not the team bus, but perhaps carrying the defensive game plan

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

We might be on the highway to hell