+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

49ers webzone just banned me....lol

Here's all I said:

You guys are the biggest pansy asses I have ever seen Get over it, Smith sucks, and Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in sports. You lost, fair and square. You got outplayed. Eli got the living sh*t out of him, and still hung in and completely tore your secondary apart. If it wasn't for your Smith bros on your D line, the score would have been through the roof. Grow up for God's sakes. Your D line was magnificent, your QB blew it (no pun intended), I rest my case.

Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.
    I miss Red Hook

Re: 49ers webzone just banned me....lol

You ripped them, of course that deserves a banning

All-Pro

You deserved it. Whenever other team's fans come on here telling us the we're classless, it's because of posters like you.

[quote user="bklyn1028"]Here's all I said: You guys are the biggest pansy asses I have ever seen Get over it, Smith sucks, and Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in sports. You lost, fair and square. You got outplayed. Eli got the living sh*t out of him, and still hung in and completely tore your secondary apart. If it wasn't for your Smith bros on your D line, the score would have been through the roof. Grow up for God's sakes. Your D line was magnificent, your QB blew it (no pun intended), I rest my case. Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.[/quote]

Nope...nothing inflammatory here.

I'm surprised they didn't make you an honorary Niner fan, or at least Poster of the Year!!

[quote user="bklyn1028"]Here's all I said:

You guys are the biggest pansy asses I have ever seen Get over it, Smith sucks, and Harbaugh is the biggest sore loser in sports. You lost, fair and square. You got outplayed. Eli got the living sh*t out of him, and still hung in and completely tore your secondary apart. If it wasn't for your Smith bros on your D line, the score would have been through the roof. Grow up for God's sakes. Your D line was magnificent, your QB blew it (no pun intended), I rest my case.

Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.[/quote]

I hope you are joking. Of course that would deserve a ban.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

FOCUS on the Giants and Pat's nobody cares about the 49ers!! Move on already new game,the past is the past!

[quote user="bklyn1028"]Here's all I said:

Now I ask you, did that deserve banning? I neve gave any reference that San Fran was a "happy" place.....Just told the truth....ahhh...no biggie.[/quote]

[quote user="gumby742"]You deserved it.* Whenever other team's fans come on here telling us the we're classless, it's because of posters like you.[/quote]

Baloney, I deserved nothing, it boils down to the age old...."the truth hurts. There was NOTHING classless about it. I praised their D line, IF I was classless I wouldn't have said THAT.
    I miss Red Hook

You going for double jeopardy by posting in TAGF?

I suppose I should have posted everything they said, maybe you'd understand. Rubs me the wrong way when people say someone got to where they are by bad refs, etc. Bothered me when they said enjoy the superbowl, you didn't deserve it.....There was a lot of slobbering in their soup......I don't like to get knocked for nothing.......besides I wasn't disrespectful.....just said it as it was...figures though.
    I miss Red Hook